Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We could have played till next wednesday

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
AND STILL WOULDN'T HAVE SCORED

and this against our biggest rivals and one of the worst teams to have rocked up at the amex this season.

very down, no positives from today.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yep

Draw against an awful Villa was pretty depressing
But this.....

First time I have left before the final whistle

Was thinking about it from 78 minutes but eventually left on 90

We weren't ever going to score.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
AND STILL WOULDN'T HAVE SCORED

and this against our biggest rivals and one of the worst teams to have rocked up at the amex this season.

very down, no positives from today.

I just don’t get where fans get off with this morose shit. We created some exceptional chances, especially the March and Maupay ones. Then Maupay inadvertently cleared a Dunk header off the line with the keeper beaten. Trossard and Mooy also close. Palace on the other hand created bigger all bar the goal.

It just wasn’t our day. Get over it and keep the faith FFS.

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Had plenty of chances. Undone by lack of clinical finishing and some rank bad luck. But mainly down to the finishing

Nothing to do with luck today. We were our own worst enemy and got what we deserved for being so shit again in the final third and not taking the chances we did have that my nan could have done better with

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I thought we were unlucky at the beginning of the season against West Ham, Burnley, Newcastle etc but it has nothing to do with luck, we just aren't good enough. It's great to have a few providers but we've got a f#cking team of them and only one real finisher. Bournemouth are beating Chelsea and now West Ham have gone 3-1 up. What a shit day.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What, you mean like when Dunk's power header was going goalward, only for it to hit Maupay on the face on the way in :facepalm:
That was dreadful luck. Though we had enough chances today to take luck out of the equation

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
We are shit and we're going down. I predicted it three games into the season and it's going to happen. Manger thinks he's Pep but doesn't have 500 mill to buy a team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here