Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jesus - MoM

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Some may not have noticed his 'crying' pose towards Zaha.

I do worry that these things come back to haunt us.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Some would also have missed Zaha cupping his hands to his ears and aiming his spit at the fans in the NS which is what Schelotto reacted to and got booked for. VAR doesn't look at that sort of things obviously.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

This one?

505FE17E-73E8-427C-82C4-57E4E407FC89.jpeg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Some would also have missed Zaha cupping his hands to his ears and aiming his spit at the fans in the NS which is what Schelotto reacted to and got booked for. VAR doesn't look at that sort of things obviously.

Yes right in front of us. How the bloody ref missed it and didn't punish Haha for fronting up to him I don't know. Ridiculous reffing all afternoon.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I was about 18 feet away from Zaha who was walking back to the halfway line and shouted "C*nt... You're a C*nt.... C*nt" at the Greyhound, who just laughed it off.

Horrible little SEGW.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes right in front of us. How the bloody ref missed it and didn't punish Haha for fronting up to him I don't know. Ridiculous reffing all afternoon.

Can’t say I was impressed with Atkinson.,you are taking about a ref who missed seeing Sol Bamba take his shirt off and run half the width of the pitch after scoring an ‘offside’ goal

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was about 18 feet away from Zaha who was walking back to the halfway line and shouted "C*nt... You're a C*nt.... C*nt" at the Greyhound, who just laughed it off.

Horrible little SEGW.

Tell me did something happen when the greyhound came out a second time ..only cry baby was complaining to the ref about something

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Tell me did something happen when the greyhound came out a second time ..only cry baby was complaining to the ref about something

I just saw the NS cheering Greyhound and booing Haha. I don't think there was any more than a couple of dirty looks (which surprised me as Haha didn't fall over when one touched him..)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here