Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Betting today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even though Aftertimer's Simon Wiesenthal rather blotted his copy book this week, it's time for the BeforeTimers to strike a blow for honesty, decency and most importantly losing.

While waiting for everyone else to get their pooh together, I've been left staring at Bet365's bet builder.

I won't pull the trigger until 11:30, but if Stephens and Monty play I shall be having £1 on:-

Brighton winning
Brighton winning 3-0
Over 2 goals
Monty to score
Stephens to be booked
& a red card.

You'd have thought that would be evens at best, but amazingly it comes in at 4000/1.

Candy & Babies springs to mind. :lol: :facepalm:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Even though Aftertimer's Simon Wiesenthal rather blotted his copy book this week, it's time for the BeforeTimers to strike a blow for honesty, decency and most importantly losing.

While waiting for everyone else to get their pooh together, I've been left staring at Bet365's bet builder.

I won't pull the trigger until 11:30, but if Stephens and Monty play I shall be having £1 on:-

Brighton winning
Brighton winning 3-0
Over 2 goals
Monty to score
Stephens to be booked
& a red card.

You'd have thought that would be evens at best, but amazingly it comes in at 4000/1.

Candy & Babies springs to mind. :lol: :facepalm:

First 3 selections all related so doubt if they'll take it or if they do wont be the multiplied 4000/1...Sorry to piss on your chips

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First 3 selections all related so doubt if they'll take it or if they do wont be the multiplied 4000/1...Sorry to piss on your chips

Nope 4000/1 is the quoted price.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just waiting for the ridiculously wtf team to be announced before i lob my £4 to the bookie on this one , But probably £2 Dunk anytime goalscorer @ 11s and Trossard last scorer @7s

Southend 2-1 @33s
Ipswich 3-1 @22s
QPR 2-1 @8s
Burnley 2-1 @11s

20p lucky 15

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fair enough...Not much point putting the 'over 2 goals' or 'brighton win' in the acca as it will still be 4000/1...

Good luck :thumbsup:

Even less point having Stephens being booked.

The other options are all corners, goal kicks, free kicks etc so hard to predict!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here