Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It is a wet and windy morning in BN3

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Once the masks are gone I’ll be in the Mayo Wynn Baxter for a quick drink before KO.
fa3fd88b994e8bda41e3a93478dcb508.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Make sure you dress accordingly as the weather forecast for this morning is grim.

I will at the Amex early today to hand out masks to stop the spread of any Corona virus so come up
and get one so you’re safe today.

Once the masks are gone I’ll be in the Mayo Wynn Baxter for a quick drink before KO.

See you all later

You might actually pull if you’re wearing a mask!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's been grey and cloudy on my way to Brighton so far. Seem to recall the forecast saying the skies will brighten up later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very wise worlds from our Dear Leader.

We should all take a moment to pray for his good health.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Relatively calm weather is now being sent to you from the hero's of West Sussex.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There is a 50% chance of fog so check the internet before you leave to see if the game has been called off due to a low bouncing ball.

Stay safe out there.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Are these masks waterproof? I wouldn’t want something moist pressed up against my face :smile:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Make sure you dress accordingly as the weather forecast for this morning is grim.

I will at the Amex early today to hand out masks to stop the spread of any Corona virus so come up

See you all later
and

Corona virus would be the least unpleasant disease that you could be infected with by the Palace hordes.
Ultraitis, a rare condition ,(thank God) in English football, a need to wear black, mumble inane Euro chants, and bang a drum while droning on and on and on.
Falling over fever, contracted years ago by their one and only star, a debilitating condition that affects balance and may lead to tears before bedtime, if denied a penalty.

Smokeandmirrors syndrome, believing that you belong to a rich club that you will spend kings ransoms for great players, when the rest of football knows you'll end up with a slow central midfielder on loan that no one else wants, while all the money from the PL television rights disappear over the Atlantic.

All these conditions have been diagnosed in Croydons great unwashed, masks are no defence against them, the only effective remedy is to point, and laugh loudly at them, their team and their slum of a ground

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stopped raining in BN43

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sussex traffic watch

Alert Saturday 09.50am
A27 westbound at the Ashcombe roundabout Lewes rtc reported road part blocked queuing traffic. Updates welcome

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

See you all later

Whatever you do, don’t have a pint of Corona.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/ameri...k-survey-finds/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here