Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby v Albion U23, 12.00 ko today ****Official match thread****

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Currently 1-1.

Steele, Crofts and Kayal feature in a strong Albion line up.

Gwargis just equalised.

12:25
GOAL!!!!!! ALBION LEVEL
23: It's 1-1. Great crossfield pass by Kayal to Yapi, who does superbly well to keep the ball in play on the right and pick out Gwargis who finishes superbly into the corner. Wonderful goal by Albion.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/match/50709#squads

Where the HELL is [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] ? Sleeping in or something :wink:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Great minds - I just type faster.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And now 2-1 Albion. Gwargis again.

12:33
GOAL!!!!! ALBION GO IN FRONT
31: It's a second for Gwargis. Jordan Davies's cross is headed clear to Alex Cochrane on the left and he tees up Gwargis for a powerful strike past Ravas. Get in!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great minds - I just type faster.

I'm too LAZY to merge the threads, so I'll paste your one post from your one, here...

Enough talk about the Panicdemic © , amazed there is no thread on the Under 23s playing at Derby - currently 1-1.

Must of missed it is it has been discussed before but what is the point of keep playing Crofts? Is it really that much of a benefit having a coach play in the game - whilst leaving someone on the bench who would otherwise play? Kayal playing I get as he could still play for the first team but I don't get Crofts.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm too LAZY to merge the threads, so I'll paste your one post from your one, here...

Too late - I BOUNCED IT because that is the way I roll! :mad: Neither of us put the word official in the title so I am claiming squatters rights.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Argh. Victimisation. Mod harassment. Something about Greta. Lefties and snowflakes. Woe is me.

RIP my thread.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Argh. Victimisation. Mod harassment. Something about Greta. Lefties and snowflakes. Woe is me.

RIP my thread.

lolz

Anyway. We just scored again.

12:40
GOAL!!!! ALBION EXTEND THEIR LEAD
37: Teddy Jenks makes it 3-1. Kayal made the goal, winning the ball in midfield and although Derby initially get it clear, the midfielder tees up Jenks for a super strike into the bottom left-hand corner. What a turnaround!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oldest 'U23' team ever? - Steele, Crofts and Kayal all in the starting line up.

Yapi seems to be keen to make a point following the signing of Lamptey - playing a stormer so far, although as a RW rather than a RB.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good. Didn't really see much point in giving Kayal a run out. Thought MacAllister and/or Lamptey might have got a warm up - or is their absence a sign they'll be featuring against Palarse?

No chance they would be involved today if they’re in contention for tomorrow so very possibly.........reckon one or both will be on the bench, hoping to see at least one get some gametime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here