Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter’s big magic surprise - Team selection for Palace

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He normally waves his wand and picks a player, team or system that nobody can guess including the Old Boy at Palace.

What will his stand out decision be tomorrow?

I’m going with Izquierdo in the squad!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Izquierdo is still injured. I do think Stephens will start.

I think Stephens might start as well. I like him but I fear he is a red card waiting to happen, especially after missing a few weeks with injury. One late tackle on Mr Tumble and we are down to 10

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I think Stephens might start as well. I like him but I fear he is a red card waiting to happen, especially after missing a few weeks with injury. One late tackle on Mr Tumble and we are down to 10

We were down to 10 men last season, and still cruised home!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Palace will probably play 4-3-3 like last week, apparently it was their best performance for a while with the team pressing high and being quite fluid with their attacks.
So it makes sense to flood the midfield so that we win that battle which in turn should mean more chances to attack. So I'd be surprised if we don't go 3-5-2 against them.

Normally you wouldn't put in a newbie against your main rival, however Potter could well play Mac Allister up top alongside Maupay.

So yes....I'll no doubt be completely surprised by the team selected!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

Agreed. I think he is a very good player and probably the ball winner we need in midfield tomorrow. He just leaves me worrying that he is a mistake waiting to happen. And as for his shooting, well he shouldn't be allowed to have a go! He isn't the only one though. We don't seem to have a player capable of scoring from distance anymore.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No full backs.

Give palace the width and beat them through the middle.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Lamptey to be given the job of frustrating Zaha until he throws his toys out of the pram.

Plus Ryan and 9 others.

Solly March had Zaha in his pocket, last season, at the Amex game.

Whatever the line up, it is guaranteed the match thread will be full of moaners about it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Biss has to start classiest player on the pitch last Saturday.

He's got some big decisions to make now.......real competition for so many places, and lots of tactical flexibility. I don't want :

-Alzate at RB (but would like him in the middle)
-Gross and Murray both on (need more pace)
-Burn at LWB (would prefer Bernardo)

Looking forward to seeing what Potter's Bag of Magic Balls comes up with at 11.30 :smile:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He normally waves his wand and picks a player, team or system that nobody can guess including the Old Boy at Palace.

What will his stand out decision be tomorrow?

Dan Burn in goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here