Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter’s big magic surprise - Team selection for Palace

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We must start him .Sticking my neck out i would say he is better then any of our midfielders and when is he going to be ready ?. He has been picked for Argentina who have produced some of the best players in the world .He takes really good set pieces scores from long range ,passing very good its not really a gamble none of our other midfielders apart from Mooy are scoring goals or nearly scoring.

Well you are sticking your neck as i'm guessing you've barely seen him play (if at all)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Surprise selection will be Montoya

Not sure if that counts as a surprise or not

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Amazed how many are predicting Lamptey to make his debut up against our main rivals’ best player in the biggest game of our season. Not saying he won’t (it’s Potter, after all) but would be a massive call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Amazed how many are predicting Lamptey to make his debut up against our main rivals’ best player in the biggest game of our season. Not saying he won’t (it’s Potter, after all) but would be a massive call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Alan Hansen would say: " He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace."

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Could do a job...?

p1716.png

Superb player - I played against Gary Mc Allister at Schoolboy Level Football (He always played a year above his age because he was so good ) and played year above him at Fir park Boys club.

One of the best Footballers ever to wear a Motherwell FC shirt - Total Legend from Motherwell

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Good selection but I’d take Gary out and add Schelotto as a false right wing back to give Zaha the impression that he is man to man marking him (obviously your three right backs would do that).

What, and have no right-back subs... ...unless you are promoting Yapi and Archie Davies out of the under-23s... ...you little genius they won't know what's hit them!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I would guess Bissouma who contained him really well at their place and only when he went off did Zaha start to shine

I have seen on here both March and Bassoums getting credit for marking Zaha. I thought it was Montoya but people dont seem to want to praise him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here