Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange sell-side open for Palace

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Understandable that for various reasons people cant go. However if that had put returns on at start of week a lot more would have sold. When returns on site I think late Thursday people have made other arangements

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pleased that the game is sold out. (Last week there were still 300+ unsold in the last block of ESL).

Live on TV with changed kick off and travel disruption bound to mean that some people with tickets won’t make it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The game is already a sell-out, that's how the Exchange is open.

One day some might wrap their heads around this.

Probably be a 29k " sell out" though as we usually have a zillion seats as segregation. Will be the first under 30k for a league match since umm the last Palace home game.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Three big reasons for this l feel . . .

The lunchtime kick-off.

The inclement weather predicted.

and the fact that the opposition is Crystal palace, and all the possible shenanigans that can poterntially bring.

Anyone who dips out of a game against our biggest rivals, with vital Premier League points at stake, because of the WEATHER, is an absolute ****ing MELT

Their are loads of reasons why people can't make the game, but to hide behind a bit of wind and rain is shithousery of the highest order

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone who dips out of a game against our biggest rivals, with vital Premier League points at stake, because of the WEATHER, is an absolute ****ing MELT

Their are loads of reasons why people can't make the game, but to hide behind a bit of wind and rain is shithousery of the highest order

Well said.

It woudn't have happened during the war (quite literally).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Bad weather and being live on TV lures many people into going for the sofa option.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

Weather looks as though it won’t be too bad now, 43% chance of hail at kick off but then sunny, if windy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Early kickoff
Awful weather
Train issues from Eastbourne/Hastings
Fear of something kicking off with the goon squad putting people off
Exchange tickets only available at adult prices
Usual number of no-show STHs regardless of game/oppo

All contribute, will be quite a few empty seats I'd expect (official attendance guess 30,136 - bit down on normal as the Goons don't seem to have sold out, and segregation area will be a bigger than normal)

Coronavirus. OK, so the latest cases are in Wales and Northern Ireland but you can't be too careful......

:whistle:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even then it won't be so bad in our bowl stadium.

Gotta feel for the mainly lower division fans, this winter, who have to endure football in dilapidated near derelict grounds that haven't had a penny spent on them for the best part of 20 years.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even then it won't be so bad in our bowl stadium.

Gotta feel for the mainly lower division fans, this winter, who have to endure football in dilapidated near derelict grounds that haven't had a penny spent on them for the best part of 20 years.

Bollocks. I spent 12 years spending home games sitting in by far the worst ground in the country - I'd have killed for some of those dilapidated old grounds that at least still had ROOFS. My sympathy only runs so far.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Palace supporting mate text me in the week. Apparently they put tickets aside from the mongs in the bottom corner of the Holmesdale and they either:

a) haven't sold out
b) their mums won't let them go to the seaside on their own
c) aren't coming
d) balaclava's are in the wash
e) are an embarrassment
f) all of the above

So have gone back on general sale.

Probably boycotting after knifegate. What will our amazing ground do without their FABULOUS atmosphere? Cocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bollocks. I spent 12 years spending home games sitting in by far the worst ground in the country - I'd have killed for some of those dilapidated old grounds that at least still had ROOFS. My sympathy only runs so far.

Maybe I was being too sly for my own good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here