Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tonights Europa League

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am going to scream for a policeman given that after-timing
Shameless isn't it.

I don't understand why anyone even bothers doing that, when they know they're just going to get Aftertimed by....

...oh.

I little piece of me died last night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just seen the goal that knocked out Arsenal.

Feck me we are so so spoiled with our centre backs.

Luiz the Brazilian international, captain, was what £10m and still does something like that.
I can imagine what level of Albion age group you'd have to drop down to in order to find a comparable mistake.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I won a nice sum on the goals total tonight
Aftertiming is back. :down:
I am going to scream for a policeman given that after-timing
Shameless isn't it.

I don't understand why anyone even bothers doing that, when they know they're just going to get Aftertimed by....

...oh.

I little piece of me died last night.
AC-12 have been called in to investigate the AfterTime Police for institutional corruption at the highest levels.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Poor attempt at trolling!!! 1 out 10!

Maybe I was influenced by social media immediately afterwards. Mikel Arteta is going to need 5-10 years to turn Arsenal into Premier League contenders. But the German clubs are going extremely well, Spain also and Italy still has a few representatives that can make the next round of both European competitions.

It's great that a small Spanish team in Getafe are through to the last 16 of the Europa, knocking out the talented Ajax. The equivalent of Palarse somehow managing to achieve that. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here