Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Heathrow Expansion

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
From what I've read, it should be near the bottom, from both a global economic and humane standpoint.

Best thing we can possibly do with time and money is to lift the world out of desperate poverty.

Carry on buying the social manipulation and hysteria though.

It’s well documented that many people cope with extreme threats (eg climate change) by denying. One such bloke became President of the United States can you believe? Fortunately there’s plenty of sane people about that are affecting positive change to counter balance the loons and get control of the asylum back.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's happening........

https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/this-right-result-country-third-19466928

Heathrow Airport has been given the go-ahead for a third runway after winning a Supreme Court challenge.

The airport, which has been greatly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, says the decision is the "right result for the country".

According to Heathrow, the third runway will help the UK "connect to all of the growing markets of the world", as well as "create hundreds of thousands of jobs".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/this-right-result-country-third-19466928

Heathrow Airport has been given the go-ahead for a third runway after winning a Supreme Court challenge.

The airport, which has been greatly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, says the decision is the "right result for the country".

According to Heathrow, the third runway will help the UK "connect to all of the growing markets of the world", as well as "create hundreds of thousands of jobs".

Cool. I look forward to Boris lying in front of the bulldozers, as he pledged when trying to win over his Hillingdon electorate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So much for greening up the economy. Reckon the emissions could equal that of Portugal

Has anything been learnt from 2020?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cool. I look forward to Boris lying in front of the bulldozers, as he pledged when trying to win over his Hillingdon electorate.

Can we make it a steamroller?

Phil B

Jul 27, 2004
Ifield, Crawley
Doubtful though - most early 747s have been placed in deserts or scrapped for the aluminium. The 800 series are totally new wing design and engines.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Cool. I look forward to Boris lying in front of the bulldozers.

Why shouldn't he? He's lied in the House of Commons, he's lied to the Queen, he's lied to his editors, he's lied to his wife ... I don't see why bulldozers should be so special

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
People can always move. Not sure why anyone would move near an airport or under a flight path and then whine about it.

Either you've banged your head severely not to notice the upheaval that it would cause to all who live in the local area.
The village of Harmondsworth an example???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bottom line. Johnson/the government couldn’t care less about local residents.
I’m old enough to remember when Johnson conveniently left the country rather than vote against Heathrow expansion as he had promised to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here