Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone else cheering on young Percy Tau tonight

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I worked in Wolverhampton for 5 years in the glory days of Steve Bull. I also lived there for several years. Wolves was a ‘proper’ football club and has a solid fan base. I wish them every success - apart from on 7/3/20 obviously when I hope to celebrate at Molineux. Their current team is very entertaining to watch and Nuno’s doing a great job. I actually hope all the English and Scots clubs qualify and MU and Arsenal have other things to focus on when we play them. It would be great if Percy played well and scored too. All this pales into insignificance though compared to what happens between 12 30 and 2 30 this Saturday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definitely not the 2nd half, last episode of Death In Paradise

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely not the 2nd half, last episode of Death In Paradise

Must just be me that thinks this is just as shit as Midsommer Murders I guess. Better than a sleeping pill, lovely scenery is about all it’s got going for it.

Can’t hold a candle to Rowan Atkinson’s Maigret or Endeavour although that had a completely shite ending to the last series.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
gif-ron-swanson-shrug.gif

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Brugge are tonight giving us an excellent demonstration of the dangers of playing out from the back, and enthusing me that we are actually doing it right...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Brugge are tonight giving us an excellent demonstration of the dangers of playing out from the back,.

Also an excellent demonstration of the dangers of your defender thinking he is a goalie.. Great save by the lad that got the red card, pity he wasn't in goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here