Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone else cheering on young Percy Tau tonight

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm sorry but I can't agree with you there TNBA TTF, I hope he does well and scores but I'll be supporting all English clubs in Europe (bar Wolverhampton) so it's best of British to Arsenal and Man U tonight.

:clap:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm sorry but I can't agree with you there TNBA TTF, I hope he does well and scores but I'll be supporting all English clubs in Europe (bar Wolverhampton) so it's best of British to Arsenal and Man U tonight.

How Bizarre...

An Albion fan supporting Man United and Arsenal..... :ohmy:

Wouldn't happen in Germany.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd much rather Olympiakos turned over Arsenal so we don't have to have our game against them moved to the Sunday.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007

JCL - plastic - prem armchair -j oey !?

How can you pick Man U over Wolves ? do you not recall the '83 replay ? our (all time) record against wolves is amazing

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Good for you, I'll be supporting the Brighton player.:clap2:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I was a MASSIVE United fan on Sunday when they played Watford. I didn’t even feel dirty!

Supporting Utd under these circumstances is justifiable.

Failure to feel dirty isn't

SAC

May 21, 2014
I like English clubs in Europe, you can laugh when they lose and if they manage to win then it's an English club doing well. Win-win.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Intrigued at the Wolves hate?

Don't hate Wolverhampton at all but my Villa supporting relative who is far closer to the action up there says they've cheated their way into the Europa League and thinks they'll go the same way as Man City being banned and tarnishing English football, plus he says they're basically Portugal not English.

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
Sorry if it's been covered elsewhere recently but what's the status with Percy at the moment - are we expecting him to make his work permit by next season?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Sorry if it's been covered elsewhere recently but what's the status with Percy at the moment - are we expecting him to make his work permit by next season?

No. Saleable commodity only. Therefore strong performance equals higher fee. Expect we could probably flog him for roughly double our initial outlay based on some promising showings for Bruges this season alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't hate Wolverhampton at all but my Villa supporting relative who is far closer to the action up there says they've cheated their way into the Europa League and thinks they'll go the same way as Man City being banned and tarnishing English football, plus he says they're basically Portugal not English.

So a relative , who supports another team,'thinks' they'll go the same way, thus you dislike them ?

You mention they are Portuguese yet would support other teams who contain just as few English players ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So a relative , who supports another team,'thinks' they'll go the same way, thus you dislike them ?

You mention they are Portuguese yet would support other teams who contain just as few English players ?

Someone who lives in the Midlands and understands far better what has been going on at that club and their wrongdoings.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A club comes into money and spends it - we're the same as Wolves, just less successful. They've not come across as many duds as we have, their link with the agent is working well for them currently. It's just jealousy really, the criticism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here