Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weather For Palace

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
The North always seems to be a lottery in my row, depending on the wind. The East just cops everything, the West looks like it avoids everything.

I confirm that in WSU I have never felt one drop of rain nor had the slightest waft of wind up my trouser leg...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The weather must be putting a lot of people off because the ticket exchange has more than 500 tickets on there :ohmy:

Unbelievable.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The weather must be putting a lot of people off because the ticket exchange has more than 500 tickets on there :ohmy:

Unbelievable.

Can understand why quite a few can’t be bothered with the (perceived) ballache and ‘risk’ of attending. Would possibly think twice if I had young kids TBH. Also, purchase history required for this one so slightly less of a market for tickets. What’s the Palace allocation this time ?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Can understand why quite a few can’t be bothered with the (perceived) ballache and ‘risk’ of attending. Would possibly think twice if I had young kids TBH. Also, purchase history required for this one so slightly less of a market for tickets. What’s the Palace allocation this time ?

Think it's 2400 or 2500.

Bring your thermos flasks chaps :D

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Unbelievable.

23000 ST Holders, so a touch over 2% aren't attending. I would imagine that it's at least that in most games judging by the amount of empty seats, so should be a v good turnout. I guess there's always a number who for some reason don't list theirs if they can't go, so that 2% is probably on the low side

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The North always seems to be a lottery in my row, depending on the wind. The East just cops everything, the West looks like it avoids everything.

Oh we can get wet in the West believe me. I'm in Row R of the Lower West Stand, and l can get showered on when the rain comes down at an angle. Even worse for the rows lower down of course.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can understand why quite a few can’t be bothered with the (perceived) ballache and ‘risk’ of attending. Would possibly think twice if I had young kids TBH.

I know a few families that won't be going due to the perceived ball ache. . All the herding at Brighton station and extra police around etc put them off.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Oh we can get wet in the West believe me. I'm in Row R of the Lower West Stand, and l can get showered on when the rain comes down at an angle. Even worse for the rows lower down of course.

Having sat in all weathers at The Withdean for 12 years and got Royally drenched on numerous occasions, when it came to seat selection at The Amex I went for WSU to be firmly covered by a roof.

I haven't regretted that decision.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I’m in WSL K, perhaps get a bit wet a couple of games a season but usually ok with prevailing westerlies........poor buggers in the front of ESL seem to get wet in the rain, and then spend August, September and April/May staring into the sun.......

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Yeah, I guess, but this is the biggest game of the season. It’s hard to imagine that many people really being that worried, fair enough if it’s mostly families, but it’s spread out all across the ground, and I saw 20 tickets available in my block in the North alone. Hopefully they’ll be the ones that don’t sing.

Looking forward to hearing Palace’s excellent support. At the front of their main lot and can barely be heard :ffsparr:

https://youtu.be/7Dy2FnfpClU

Lush

Mods' Pet
Now predicting hail as well as gales for kick off

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 09.15.20.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here