Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Murder 24/7

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Started watching this last night. It's a bit like the BBC'S version of 24 hours in police custody.

There is a 3 part program this week, starting last night. It is available on iplayer.

I watched last nights and can't wait for tonight's episode.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Quality programme.

As OP states the beebs equivalent of 24 hours in Police custody. Five episodes, but the first three concentrate on the murder by Roots Hall

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mrs P has been gripped by, I’ll watch final episode too having caught end of tonight’s. It was enough to want the law changed from reasonable doubt to reasonable suspicion. These lowlifes think it’s just a game sitting there mute or repeating no comment, being as uncooperative as possible and believing it’s up to overstretched CJS to prove em guilty. Sing like a canary or get stuffed like a turkey I say! And for good measure, up the sentence to 25 years minimum and a statutory 50 for murder. 12 years is pathetic for murder, sure criminals are doing the maths ahead of committing and thinking it’s a risk worth taking.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm really enjoying this series. The thing I struggle with is why the police always want the strongest charge and celebrate when the CPS authorise a murder charge, then the suspect gets off - why don't they go for a lesser charge of manslaughter or whatever? I don't think the Essex police actually come across that well and it's not doing them any favours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here