Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Crystal Palce ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'll take a totally undeserved flukey win if that's what it means to get 3 points! We need them more than they do. Palace are safe I reckon, we just need to make sure we can get that gap to 7 points from 18th, if only for a couple of hours.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Lots of positivity on here, where’s this come from ?

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019
Lots of positivity on here, where’s this come from ?

We should know our place as as Palace fans say .You have been above us for years now i expect you are miles ahead on the head to head results .I dare not Google it . Or you could let us know .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 1 Palarse 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Well that was silly. Just voted for Palarse to win 0-2 - was supposed to put it the other way around!

I think we will do this one and then I will be off into town to have a few celebratory pints afterwards.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Taking my 10 year old daughter to her first Palarse game.....

God we better no lose, or the poor soul will have a very sulky dad to deal with on the way home, and then I will lock myself in the bedroom in a mood.

So for her sake, not mine....

Please Jebus let us win, I don't mind if we go down, just let her feel the atmosphere, the jubilation and celebrations of a victory over the Ol' enemy....

Please

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jebus

Jebus

Homer Simpson's version of God.

"I can't be a missionary! I don't even believe in Jebus!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here