Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking: Weinstein Guilty - 23 years for rape

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
This is one of those where it is hard to imagine the uproar if he'd walked free from all of this and started his career again.

Good to see justice being served

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Less then 1% of rape trials end in a conviction in this country, this shockingly low number I would imagine is reflected much the same in the states. At least they got him on 2 counts 1 being third degree rape! Hope he does some serious jail time.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Between 5 and 25 years in jail. Not sure how they work out the severity of the sentence.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lube up Harvey, it's payback time.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Funny how when something like this happens, the perpetrator seems to lose the ability to walk unassisted. Hoping looking frail and old will help them I suppose.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Funny how when something like this happens, the perpetrator seems to lose the ability to walk unassisted. Hoping looking frail and old will help them I suppose.

Mrs Peteinblack said yesterday: "I bet if he was shown a nice pair of bare tits a few yards in front of him, his mobility would recover immediately."

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The whole slightly-unshaven, tie and collar askew, I-need-a-walker, bent over shuffling pity-me parade was, quite possibly, the greatest Oscar-winning performance he's ever been involved in.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Lube up Harvey, it's payback time.

I doubt he afforded his victims any lube. He may be about to learn what absence of consent means. The fat pervert pondlife.

He should have turned up in court in pajamas, then the jury might have doubted the charges against him.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In a slightly paradoxical way, it's probably worked in his victims favour that all not charges were proven. Up to yesterday it has been "trial by media" and there must have been concern about a fair trial.

Looks like the jury took their responsibilities very seriously and convicted based on what was in front of them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The whole slightly-unshaven, tie and collar askew, I-need-a-walker, bent over shuffling pity-me parade was, quite possibly, the greatest Oscar-winning performance he's ever been involved in.

Toad of a man, a more disgusting, repulsive specimen I’m struggling to envisage. Thank god the sociopath is now behind bars and will die there. Just hope all his assets are sued from under him now. Not exactly be needing them will he.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good. The idea someone as ugly as him really thought the sex with him was consensual is mind blowing.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here