Zamo25

May 16, 2019
To build a football team,

Now he's gone and we're loving Potter Ballllllllllllll,

Dunk at the back,

Neal and Glenn in attackkkkkk,

We're Brighton & Hove Albion,

We're on our way BACKKKKKK!!!

New chant to freshen up some negativity surrounding our home and away support......?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are back because of Hughton though :shrug:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
X-EECBREXIT.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just say NO, Zammo....

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
What even posses someone to think of these things, think they are good, then create a thread for them?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A good point Saturday but let’s be honest they had like 50 corners thankfully Mcburnie is a bit shite. I’m not sure what style Potterball is anymore.

Zamo25

May 16, 2019
OK.....

We should just sing "Matty Ryan Socceroo, socceroo, soceroo.... etc. etc."

Wankest song going IMO

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A good point Saturday but let’s be honest they had like 50 corners thankfully Mcburnie is a bit shite. I’m not sure what style Potterball is anymore.

It’s on hold whilst we concentrate on staying up and Potter gets to sign more players who can play the style he needs. Inspired team selection on Saturday and even Wilder praised him and us.

If we can get a decent points gap it could even return this season, although Potter may well spring it on Palace this weekend.

Keep up the constant negativity if it makes you feel better though.

If CH was still manager you would know EXACTLY how we would be playing every game until the end of the season and could 90% name the team a few days before the game. Me? I love the variety we get with Potter and especially the matchday thread meltdowns when the team is named.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s on hold whilst we concentrate on staying up and Potter gets to sign more players who can play the style he needs. Inspired team selection on Saturday and even Wilder praised him and us.

If we can get a decent points gap it could even return this season, although Potter may well spring it on Palace this weekend.

Keep up the constant negativity if it makes you feel better though.

If CH was still manager you would know EXACTLY how we would be playing every game until the end of the season and could 90% name the team a few days before the game. Me? I love the variety we get with Potter and especially the matchday thread meltdowns when the team is named.
Not really being negative more disappointed because I believe it was working just lacked the quality to finish some great moves with a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here