Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Fsvourite stand alone funny scene from cinema.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow

Kung Fu Hustle - Steven Chow, funny, awesome and beautiful. His Shaolin Soccer was poor but incredible football.
Although I have also shared Life of Brian, Naked Gun, the Producers and Top Secret with my daughter over the last few months.
Favourite actual comedy film is Bad Santa. However, Bad Santa 2 is the worst film of any genre I've ever seen. Neither of which I have shared as my daughter is 11. Big up for Blades of Glory and Nacho Libre.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Same childhood era for me, happy memories of school holidays children’s TV in the mornings. I also think of Laurel and Hardy on at Saturday lunchtimes in the 70’s on BBC.

The chimney slapstick is legendary ... repeated concussion from rogue brick falls. The sawmill where the car’s cut in half is also great, and another where they lied to their wives about working away, when they were really at a Legionnaires jolly in Chicago. Caught out when their wives spotted them on a cinema newsreel.

Fantastic stuff - Way out west is my favourite: the dancing scene and the scene when the donkey gets hoisted onto the balcony immediately spring to mind.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The opening scene from Saving Ryan’s Private’s or Scott of the Arseantics

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Talking of Blazing Saddles, I know it's infantile but this still makes me wet my pants....

https://youtu.be/VPIP9KXdmO0

Watched this in The Embassy cinema Western Road in the seventies. I was probably about 13 years old. I laughed way more than I should have and well after the actual scene had finished. Luckily it was a Sunday afternoon and the cinema was pretty empty. Purile genius.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Does your dog bite - pink panther
line up scene - the usual suspects

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The scene in 'Sleeper' - a movie set many years in the future - when the Woody Allen character is fleeing from a hot pursuit and comes across an abandoned and clearly very ancient VW Beetle. He clambers in - and it starts first time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The scene in 'Sleeper' - a movie set many years in the future - when the Woody Allen character is fleeing from a hot pursuit and comes across an abandoned and clearly very ancient VW Beetle. He clambers in - and it starts first time.

You missed an open goal there:-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here