Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dominic Cummins

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The way he's being painted in sections of the press, he's almost like a modern day Rasputin.

Let's hope for his sake he doesn't go the same way ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The way he's being painted in sections of the press, he's almost like a modern day Rasputin.

Let's hope for his sake he doesn't go the same way ???

Oh I don't know. For his sake, maybe, but got the good of the nation?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't see him inspiring a Boney M hit, to be honest.

Dom Dom Dom Cummings
Lover of the Tory king
There was a leftie that really was gone
Dom Dom Dom Cummings
Britain’s winning poll machine
It was a shame how he carried on

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ra ra Dom Cummings
Agent of the Russian scheme
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Dom Cummings
Durham's greatest guff machine
It was a shame how he carried on

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just pleased and relieved we've finally got rid of all the unelected unaccountable bureaucrats.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I think that anyone that is getting the Woke, lefty knickers in a twist is doing an excellent job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he is upsetting a wider range of people than you would imagine!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think that anyone that is getting the Woke, lefty knickers in a twist is doing an excellent job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought we were taking control back to stop unelected people running the show.

Especially ones who have condemned the government they work for.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
He's obviously a bright bloke - and may not be too far wrong in wanting to rip through the civil service that is probably stuck in the 1950's.

I do wonder though whether he looks in the mirror in the morning and thinks "yeah that'll do" - or whether he just has zero dress sense. It will end badly some time for him won't it ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
and may not be too far wrong in wanting to rip through the civil service that is probably stuck in the 1950's.

From the many meetings that I have had with the civil service over many years, this is not a representation that I recognise. The civil service are very much aware of the current issues and solutions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we pass through the eye of the Brexit needle at the end of the year with our testicles still intact, I'll acknowledge his success. If not, I'll call him a mad risk-taking fool. At the moment, my gut says he will prevail. Unlike labour, he has momentum. Ironic, really.

Can remember when Lynton Crosby was regarded as the unbeatable genius . . . until he wasn’t. Cummings is having his day in the sun but no one can tell right now if it will last.

Tory spin doctors do play politics on Easy Street with the amount of billionaires, newspapers, venal hacks and forelock tugging drips they start off with every day on their team

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here