Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Nasty thick cow

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't see the point of posting this. It just adds to the total of hate on the internet and that's not something we're short of.

There's no need to be nasty. :kiss:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
She doesn’t need a Twitter mob trying to cancel her, but she does need to be identified and arrested and hopefully fined.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Understand and am sorry to hear that about your son, just thought post Caroline Flack I thought the idea of “making her life hell” on social media was a bit close to the mark...

Yes, you're right. I had a think about this. Who knows what sort of living hell this woman inhabits, or how close to the edge she may be sitting. And I'm not being facetious.

Still, hope she's caught soon, even if only for her own sake. A bit of media attention may speed this up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Possible, but highly unlikely. Lesson learnt? Do not commit criminal damage.

Seeing as she lives in the same country as you then maybe you ought to form your own vigilante group to hound her so she can ‘learn’ her lesson.
Key damage is a nuisance, and a pain to heve repaired, but she hasn’t committed the crime of the decade, but she is a fat woman who isn’t attractive so let’s post her face all over the world.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
People looking for excuses and justifications, her potentially hard life, sounding like defence barristers.

I knew a young person who had her brand new budget car keyed down both sides at the Holmbush. Someone else who parked a new VW Beetle outside their Brighton house as a present for his wife, who woke to find it had been trampled over with big dents overnight.

Some people are snide, gaining warped pleasure in damaging the easy target of a car to try and make someone else unhappy.

Some people are snide getting warped pleasure in posting a video of criminal damage in New South Wales, over here in Britain so people here can be outraged,
Let the Aussie cops deal with it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Some people are snide getting warped pleasure in posting a video of criminal damage in New South Wales, over here in Britain so people here can be outraged,

Be interesting to know what this thread title would have been had it been a guy. Entrenched, insidious misogyny is everywhere TB

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seeing as she lives in the same country as you then maybe you ought to form your own vigilante group to hound her so she can ‘learn’ her lesson.
Key damage is a nuisance, and a pain to heve repaired, but she hasn’t committed the crime of the decade, but she is a fat woman who isn’t attractive so let’s post her face all over the world.

The 'fat' bit is of course unacceptable. But I'm fully behind everything else about this - using social media to catch a car keyer. I and others have pointed out what a nasty snide crime this is. The idea of deliberately causing distress to people you don't know and probably never will is deeply shitty. And it seems the person has been caught quickly so social media did its job.

I am prepared to accept we may learn that she is mentally ill, or on her uppers, dealing with a lifetime of hardship and, if so, this should be used in mitigation.

But I'd put money on this not being the case. We shall see.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The 'fat' bit is of course unacceptable. But I'm fully behind everything else about this - using social media to catch a car keyer. I and others have pointed out what a nasty snide crime this is. The idea of deliberately causing distress to people you don't know and probably never will is deeply shitty. And it seems the person has been caught quickly so social media did its job.

I am prepared to accept we may learn that she is mentally ill, or on her uppers, dealing with a lifetime of hardship and, if so, this should be used in mitigation.

But I'd put money on this not being the case. We shall see.

How many people in Sussex know someone in Penrith in New South Wales!

Let’s just stick to getting outraged about our own criminals close to home.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Thankfully a lack of censorship allows us to comment on mindless vandalism.

You didn't post similarly about the Chelsea and Spurs wannabees trying to punch each other.

Perhaps they had awful childhoods or had been 'wronged'.

Double standards?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok I'll be charitable. She eats too much and is wearing pyjamas because she doesn't like herself very much and has given up on life. She's jealous of those who (outwardly) have a better life. She probably wasn't born like that, and has been dealt some pretty shitty cards. Maybe.

That's not an excuse. That's just trying to understand what might make her want to do that.
It's easy to understand why lots of people might want to do something, but they don't do it, because they're not scum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Justice for our beloved Tesla". wow.

It goes some way to show what an act of shitehouseary that was, as I'm gonna let "beloved Tesla" slide - just.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Put the picture on Twitter and Facebook, Whatsapp(?) and whatever else. Troll her, and get the whole trolling community to harry her out into the open and then name and shame her.
Exactly! And then when she commits suicide, we can blame everyone else for being too hard on her.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hear what you're saying, but....

My son has had his car keyed three times. He owns a Polo. He earns **** all. Pointless to fix the damage given the damage was done outside where he lives. Takes the shine off the pride and joy. Very undeserved. Not adding well to his general outlook, what with his circumstances.

If we ever caught the ****ers who did it.....
You don't need to catch them. What with your history of karma, they're probably dead already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here