Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Nasty thick cow

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'll tell you what, if you wanna go out vandalising, try and blend into the surroundings. Being fukken enormous and going in your pajamas should be fine.

[tweet]1231442801390342145[/tweet]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Burn her!

(Seriously. That fat could provide energy to heat a whole small town for twenty four hours).

Last edited:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Bogan cow bag.

You wouldn’t mistake her for Scarlet Johansson, would you?

6911A1F7-309D-4F36-8BB2-04FA1C3A0D74.jpeg

Lush

Mods' Pet
Ok I'll be charitable. She eats too much and is wearing pyjamas because she doesn't like herself very much and has given up on life. She's jealous of those who (outwardly) have a better life. She probably wasn't born like that, and has been dealt some pretty shitty cards. Maybe.

That's not an excuse. That's just trying to understand what might make her want to do that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ok I'll be charitable. She eats too much and is wearing pyjamas because she doesn't like herself very much and has given up on life. She's jealous of those who (outwardly) have a better life. She probably wasn't born like that, and has been dealt some pretty shitty cards. Maybe.

That's not an excuse. That's just trying to understand what might make her want to do that.

I get what you are saying but there's no excuse for that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

except appears to be wearing an Apple watch, so not as poor as the attire would indicate.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Put the picture on Twitter and Facebook, Whatsapp(?) and whatever else. Troll her, and get the whole trolling community to harry her out into the open and then name and shame her. With luck you can make the next few weeks of her life an absolute misery.

And prosecute.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Put the picture on Twitter and Facebook, Whatsapp(?) and whatever else. Troll her, and get the whole trolling community to harry her out into the open and then name and shame her. With luck you can make the next few weeks of her life an absolute misery.

And prosecute.

Then she’ll follow the Caroline Flack route.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

And prosecute.

That always ends up well, making people’s lives a misery on social media, doesn’t it...?

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

You’re not getting how this social media thing works. She is guilty and must be harried until she loses everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here