Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team For Crystal Palace

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Montoya owned Zaha in the last couple of games. Has to start.

I feel sorry for Montoya, comfortably better defensively than Schelotto, now has to try and get his place back, plus there is the added Lamptey competition (who of course we all hope will be the answer).

As you say always plays well against Zahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Rinsed him for the goal though still

Though Webster did not help him in that situation, by pushing him out, you could add Ryan to that as well.

They both have to communicate in that position

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
2 goals in 2 seasons. 130k a week gets you **** all these days.

But 71 Premier League goals, he's going to hit form again soon ...... really soon ..... just around the corner now ...... but hopefully after Saturday's game!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ryan

Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Burn

Stephens
Propper
Mooy

Maupay
Murray
Trossard

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I agree. But I also seem to remember a big portion of NSC slagging him off for letting Zaha score at Selhurst!

He did have a good game at Palace. Zaha and Sheff scorer on Sat were left free from set play. Dont understand why and can only assume like robots it is pre arranged how defenders set up. Hopefully after Sat, common sense will now prevail and if defender sees someone out wide free they will say sod it I will mark him.
Never understood why when defending set plays senior players are not more active in making sure everyone in right position. They are quick enough to moan at player when it goes wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ryan
Webster Dunk Duffy
Montoya Alzate Propper Bernardo
MacAllister (or Mooy)
Maupay Murray

Subs : Button, Burn, Schelotto, Stephens, March, Trossard, Connolly

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
“Do the coaching team get some satisfaction that the game plan worked on Saturday?

"Yes, but I think I have had a decent coaching career so far and you don’t have that by doing the same thing all the time. You have to adapt, and so do the players.

“If we’d come to Sheffield United with ten more points our plan might have been different. It will be different against Palace, that is the beauty of the Premier League – every challenge is different."

Guess we're not sticking to this primitive approach against CP. Feels good. CRUSH EM WITH BEAUTY.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No idea, as per. Just wanted to say I feel we give Connolly slightly too many minutes, and Ali J too few. Ali J certainly looks much more of a goal threat coming on at the moment, out of the two.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
------------------------Ryan---------------------
March---Webster---Dunk---Duffy---Bernado
----------------Mooy-----Propper-------------
-----Ali J----------Maupay---------Trossard

March to man-mark Zaha. He knows what he's doing.

MacAllister to get decent time in 2nd half once we are 3-0 up

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Lamptey Alzate Propper Bissouma Bernardo
Ali mac
Maupay

Looks a good solid side on paper, but question is, will he risk playing two new players in this one. There are a lot of people putting Mooy in the team, but he has been poor recently and does not look fit. Bissouma will improve with games and that looks the most energenic side we can put out, so I would like to see how we play with more legs on the pitch rather than the slow tempo we play when Gross Mooy and Stephens take to the field.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
51u8AMcpJyL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here