Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hopefully we give them a dry bumming!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The same as the away game please just don't let Zahaha shoot!

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Potterball please.

I’d drop the experienced towering henchmen needed to get a point off SU and bring back players who will make something happen. Pace up front and pace at the back.

We HAVE to beat them.

We just have to.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We seem reasonably adaptable so whatever suits palace’s style of play the least. Rotational fouling against Wilfried Zaha has proven effective, as shown by Watford.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m gonna leave this to Potter. We are due a duff result against them and I am very nervous about a mild semi final play off feeling taking over if we lose.

I fully expect to be surprised by the team selection though.

Can’t say I’m looking forward to this game, but I’ll be there

I am tempted to carry on with “settle for a point” which I accept is a DISGUSTING attitude :down:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Murray guaranteed to score although he doesn’t deserve a place after yesterday’s effort, couldn’t even hold the ball up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Potterball with newbies on for the second half, plus Murray for last 20mins to get his obligatory goal.
Need the pie chucker to put off Mr. Tumble and make him cry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Murray guaranteed to score although he doesn’t deserve a place after yesterday’s effort, couldn’t even hold the ball up.

Bit of a passenger yesterday but none of the subs did much either, which I found surprising. I’ll be very surprised if Murray starts against Palace but I am surprised by pretty well all GPs team selections.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its a derby but they are a worse side than Sheffield... this equation leads me to think "quite physical team, but a bit of flair added compared to yesterday".

But I trust in Potter (obviously...).

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Knowing GP it’ll be Trossard in goal, Ryan on the left wing and Sergei Gotsmanov up front.

Nerves jangling already as we really need a result here and Palace are a schizophrenic team, a bit like us in so much as you never know what you’re going to get, but more often than not they pull a result out of the bag when needed, unlike us.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Have to go attacking all out for this. Only one of few remaining games we can win and a point is not enough.

Ryan

Schelletto
Dunk
Duffy
Burn
Bernardo

Propper
Bissouma
Mooy

Trossard
Maupay

Schelletto could be in serious trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I expect a different formation, team and tactics from what we saw yesterday. Our game plan yesterday was to match Sheff Utd both in formation and physicality. The Palace game is totally different, we’re at home, a very winnable game against a team that struggles to score many goals and we have to win. So it will be a flat back 4 because Palace only play 1 up top. I expect Montoya to start as he has experience of defending against Zaha and has done pretty well in these games to be fair. I really hope Bernardo starts at left back because he gives us more of an attacking threat as well as being a decent defender. Palace’s centre backs lack mobility so think he’ll go for pace and creativity up top and play Maupay with Mac Allister and Trossard playing off him in the channels between centre back and full back. With a midfield 3 behind them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We need a fast start and an early goal like we did at home V Bmuff.

Confidence will come in and we can get a 2nd.

(I sooo hope I am right !)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Same tactics as at home last season, 3-0 up by half time, but, don’t have a man sent off.

With Murray’s record in this fixture, he has to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here