Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'Violence' after the Chelsea Spurs game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The owner of one of those houses should be reported for exceptionally bad taste after painting the front of their house with those colours

Certainly the biggest crime on display.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta love the number of rubbernecking views this kind of thread is always guaranteed to get earlydoors. Bless :lolol:
I did kick myself for not adding the usual:-

24 comments
3,519 views.

It's always like that.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Nothing to see really. If that’s all we’ve got now as hooligans, I’d say problem solved. No contact. And Seen more glasses smashed in Wagamamas when waiter drops a tray. Course, loads to get faux outraged at if that way included but it’s a very very long way from what was once common. This is just 2 three individuals walking in the street and gobbling off. The filmed should put to music really. Benny Hill theme or the like. Embarrassing but this sort of thing happens in town centres every weekend.

Agreed have you seen "Match of the 70's" when both MU and Leeds were banned from playing at home because of violence?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nothing to see really. If that’s all we’ve got now as hooligans, I’d say problem solved. No contact. And Seen more glasses smashed in Wagamamas when waiter drops a tray. Course, loads to get faux outraged at if that way included but it’s a very very long way from what was once common. This is just 2 three individuals walking in the street and gobbling off. The filmed should put to music really. Benny Hill theme or the like. Embarrassing but this sort of thing happens in town centres every weekend.

https://twitter.com/AngelicUpstarta/status/1231506080259354625

https://twitter.com/angelicupstarta/status/1231506080259354625?s=21

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gotta love the number of rubbernecking views this kind of thread is always guaranteed to get earlydoors. Bless :lolol:

I'm feeling ashamed for watching it, now. Albeit, it was a [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] thread so comedy was guaranteed. :wink:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
My favourite bit was on 14 seconds when 1 super hooligan alone skilfully managed to fend off 3 nutters with outstanding unorthodox footwork and world class upper body movement. He looked like he was brown bread when the 3 nutters went straight for him, but then when they got 3 yards of him, he did his stuff. Game over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here