Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
An excellent perhaps unexpected point at a very difficult place to go. Positives from me:

1. Despite many of us (hands up me included) questioning the line up before the game the manager picked a team ideal for a real physical battle and was proved vindicated.
2. Shows we are learning and can play more than one way to eek out a result. Playing Potterball today would have been suicidal. That will give the manager and players real confidence.
3. The team really played for each other, clearly no issues from ‘balloon gate’
4. Teams below us lost and lost in very dispiriting ways. Villa and Bournemouth will really be worrying now.
5. Maupay back in the team and back in the goals.
6. Bissouma back and played okay. Another option for midfield.
7. Newcastle lost without scoring again and are now right back in the mix.

All in all that has been a good day.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
D&D performance was much better. Especially Duffy after Watford.

And battled for a draw away after being behind again.

3 games in a row without a loss.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It feels like a huge step in the right direction. It's been a tough and horrible start to the year so we can have a real positive vibe on here in the coming week before the caravan club rock up next weekend. :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Was very pleased to clearly hear the Albion fans on my stream and you could see that the support added another, necessary 10% to the 100% work effort. Its almost as if having people cheer and sing for you is more useful than getting booed for existing. If you match goers can keep that up I think you'll also keep the club up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A pleasing point

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We got an undeserved draw, when earlier in the season we let other teams get in the game when we were winning.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We should stop doubting Potter’s team selections, we are probably on course to stay up...just

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought Webster did well, turned the ball over a couple of times trying to dribble out but he’ll take confidence from his overall performance.

Yep he did OK today, the lack of a slagging off thread is proof I think

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Brighton have gained nine points from losing positions in the league this season, their most in a single Premier League campaign, overtaking the eight they recovered in games in which they fell behind last season.

From BBC

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here