Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] This Country (BBC)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Stumbled across this sitcom the other night. Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry .
Did find it very funny but at the same time hard to believe there are probably real life rural communities like this!
Anyone else seen it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Stumbled across this sitcom the other night. Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry .
Did find it very funny but at the same time hard to believe there are probably real life rural communities like this!
Anyone else seen it?

I think most people on the other This Country thread have.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ah ok, I did do a search and was surprised when nothing came up!

Yeah the search function is a bit hit and miss on here.
I assume in this case the term "this country" is likely to appear in hundreds of threads and the search engine doesn't rate any one thread as more likely to be the one you are looking for ( i.e. in the title of the thread)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently they have just challenged Lawro

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51550311

They predict we will draw 1-1 today. Lawro predicts a 2-0 home win.

I was actually beginning to lose the will to live just typing that; #uselessfactsRus :facepalm::lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ladhood also very good

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anyone else seen it?

Probably the best thing on tv. Definitely worth going back and watching the first 2 series on BBC iplayer if you have just discovered it. You won't be disappointed.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Probably the best thing on tv. Definitely worth going back and watching the first 2 series on BBC iplayer if you have just discovered it. You won't be disappointed.

First impressions are not positive for me. Having spent some time in the army near rural places like this, I can assure you it is inaccurate. It could be the fact I don't find mocumentaries funny as well so I'm bias

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here