[Politics] second rate lickpittels

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
History is full of them.

twat.jpg

His personality as it was described by Molotov in 1974: "Voroshilov was nice, but only in certain times. He always stood for the political line of the party, because he was from a working class, a common man, very good orator. He was clean, yes. And he was personally devoted to Stalin. But his devotion was not very strong. However in this period he advocated Stalin very actively, supported him in everything, though not entirely sure in everything. It also affected their relationship. This is a very complex issue. This must be taken into account to understand why Stalin treated him critically and not invited him at all our conversations. At least at private ones. But he came by himself. Stalin frowned. Under Khrushchev, Voroshilov behaved badly."

Shocking taste in music, too. Shocking. :shrug:

А теперь отвали, кретин

el punal

History is full of them.

View attachment 120373

His personality as it was described by Molotov in 1974: "Voroshilov was nice, but only in certain times. He always stood for the political line of the party, because he was from a working class, a common man, very good orator. He was clean, yes. And he was personally devoted to Stalin. But his devotion was not very strong. However in this period he advocated Stalin very actively, supported him in everything, though not entirely sure in everything. It also affected their relationship. This is a very complex issue. This must be taken into account to understand why Stalin treated him critically and not invited him at all our conversations. At least at private ones. But he came by himself. Stalin frowned. Under Khrushchev, Voroshilov behaved badly."

Shocking taste in music, too. Shocking. :shrug:

А теперь отвали, кретин

Yes, all well and good, but can he play left back? :drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't this an automatic addition to the lengthy ignore list?

No. Not when I'm being trolled. It isn't just the punk thread. He also cut and pasted about five tracks from the 'covers that spank' that I posted into the 'covers that should never have been made' thread. Funny at first, then creepy. The last time I was trolled on here was more than 5 years ago and the dick got a life ban. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No. Not when I'm being trolled. It isn't just the punk thread. He also cut and pasted about five tracks from the 'covers that spank' that I posted into the 'covers that should never have been made' thread. Funny at first, then creepy. The last time I was trolled on here was more than 5 years ago and the dick got a life ban. :shrug:

Maybe it’s his way of saying he thinks you’ve got a shit taste in music :wink:

His, on the strength of the links I’ve seen, is worse though :smile:

Mind you, you also have to live with little digs from THPP and me on your frankly (but very wide) bizarre tastes, it’s tough being a music guru eh Harry? I think THPP and I do it as mild wind up though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe it’s his way of saying he thinks you’ve got a shit taste in music :wink:

His, on the strength of the links I’ve seen, is worse though :smile:

Mind you, you also have to live with little digs from THPP and me on your frankly (but very wide) bizarre tastes, it’s tough being a music guru eh Harry? I think THPP and I do it as mild wind up though.

Mate, you and THPP are a joy. As is NSC. Lots of funny people and, as a longtime exile, I get great enjoyment from the interactions with people who share my roots. And the Albion of course. And little digs are perfectly fine.

This character, however, is just being a dick :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here