Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
But both likely to be moved again ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I checked April 25th before trying to book for something and there was no game. Has it been moved to the Saturday as well, or did my calendar have a glitch (totally not me making a mistake, of course).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
But both likely to be moved again ?

'fraid so, Liverpool game is Cup Semi Final weekend.

Man city could move due to Champions League (don't see why though?), fixture dates below:
APRIL
7/8 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
14/15 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
28/29 April: Semi-finals, first leg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone wanna explain all the variables to the terminally lazy and stupid?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tremendous. Liverpool now the day after Brighton Marathon. On the plus I’d already booked it off work. On the minus, on previous form, I won’t be able to get down from the WSU once I’ve got up there :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

That article includes the highlighted sentence:-

1234.jpg

....which means that the club's media department seems to have forgotten about the televised fixture against a certain Crystal Palace on February 29, which is quite some achievement.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tremendous. Liverpool now the day after Brighton Marathon. On the plus I’d already booked it off work. On the minus, on previous form, I won’t be able to get down from the WSU once I’ve got up there :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be OK after your 4 mile recovery run on the Monday morning :vuvu:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'fraid so, Liverpool game is Cup Semi Final weekend.

Man city could move due to Champions League (don't see why though?), fixture dates below:
APRIL
7/8 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
14/15 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
28/29 April: Semi-finals, first leg

I’m guessing the City one will he moved if they make the champions league semis to give them more time? Not sure! Can’t find it anywhere but I do need to know as hoping it will move!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This is why I wont be renewing my season ticket.

The subject opens a whole different debate. Added to Taybha's comment about armchairs . . . . I wouldn't buy an ST now, but I think more should be available to locals but not ST holders, we can't all waste every other Saturday and /or afford, especially if there's a family consideration . . . Double or triple the cost of a day out , it makes my boozey away days and stuff in the 90's seem like a bargain. Which by comparison, it was!

If that makes me an armchair fan now, I don't give a ****, I sleep well, and still care far too much about a bloody football team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here