Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Official Fridat night Glasgow drinking thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Am just tucking into a couple of Punks at Gatwick’s Red Lion before heading to the Land of the Brave. (Glasgow) Opening at The Shilling brewing company before we venture to wherever the recommendations take me.... Happy Fridat everyone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Glasgow in February, those Sun newspaper free holidays ain't all they used to be ? Still, they wanted Brexit so Glasgow is the shape of things to come...…

A 2 pint takeaway from Brooksteed of Pig & Porter Stone Free followed by a couple of pints of Oakham Citra.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As well you know veg I’m not here for the beer but a few pints of heavy might well be taken to waste some time

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As well you know veg I’m not here for the beer but a few pints of heavy might well be taken to waste some time

Tennant's Extra used to be the weapon of choice up there as I recall ? Had a few down here from time to time.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Warming up for the trip to Yorkshire....
283dd41efdbe14ec7b2c771222ab943e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Craft beer fans check out Duration brewery. Excellent Pale Ales & IPAs. Received a box today of a few beers, all brewed in the last 2 weeks. Gonna tuck into a couple and then consider a Cloudwater Chubbles...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Had a couple of pints of Harvey’s Wharf IPA. Very nice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here