Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilder vs Fury predictions

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you don't expect Fury to stop him, but you also don't expect a home judges decision?

Ok then...........

No I think the outcome will be undisputable either an emphatic win by Wilder inside the distance or an overwhelming points win for Fury, so much so that by round 10 the commentators will be saying Wilder needs a knockout to win this fight.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont understand as you are well into your boxing but Fury couldnt stop a bus and the bookies obviously think the same by the odds you have got. What price would I get for Fury points win or Wilder inside the distance which to me is the obvious outcome.

Ask Derrick Chisora if Fury could stop a bus. He used to stop a lot of opponents but has relied on his unbelievable ability to coast to points victories more recently.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Wilder has to knock Fury out or Fury wins imo. I’ve got £5 on Wilder in the 11th :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What time is expected to be on TV, so that I can get up to watch it. I have heard various times between 3 and 5 am. In the old days used to get up to listen to Marciano fights and many times I was too late.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What time is expected to be on TV, so that I can get up to watch it. I have heard various times between 3 and 5 am. In the old days used to get up to listen to Marciano fights and many times I was too late.

Problem is you can never predict, as it depends on other fights due to it being the main event, I would hazard a guess somewhere between 4/5am but like I say, can’t guarantee.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Problem is you can never predict, as it depends on other fights due to it being the main event, I would hazard a guess somewhere between 4/5am but like I say, can’t guarantee.

Pundits in Vegas were saying due to start at 5am but likely to be a bit later.......(as usual)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Have a feeling Wilder will win if he opens up a cut that Fury had in his last fight. Just hoping for another good fight though whoever wins.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Just got up ready to watch this one... it’s been a very long time since I’ve got up in the middle of the night to watch a fight but Fury has captured my imagination!
Heart says Fury but head says Wilder...

Now wishing I’d been brave enough to set the alarm for 30 minutes later :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here