Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilder vs Fury predictions

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
If it goes the distance then Fury wins IMO. If he can be out of sight on the cards by round 8-9 then he just needs to let Wilder chase him round the ring for the remainder of the fight. The danger as always is Wilder only needs to land that big right hand once.

It won't be pretty for the non-purists, but I for one cannot wait!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will be in bed before anything happens.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Fury Stoppage rounds 2-5 or 12th is where my money has been placed

Got a feeling Fury uncharacteristically will go for it early to see how Wilder copes, if Wilder survives can see Fury stepping back to out box him for the remainder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Think Fury has gone more lean to be mobile and box the distance. Fury on points having kept Wilder at arms length for most of the fight

Jul 7, 2003
Lots of comments about the cuts here. I see that he has now got one of the best cuts people in the business in his corner to try and mitigate this so hopefully won't be such an issue. Also, after the last fight, I'm sure Fury's camp will be in the officials ear to watch for any dodgy tactics to try and open it up.

The current documentary on ITV is quite interesting. If Fury does lose, It put his Mrs in against Wilder or Joshua as she is far more scary than the 6'7", 18+ stone Gypsy!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Would hate to see the cut open up in this fight. Wilder will be gunning for it - and the knockout. I would love to see Wilder knocked out in 5. I know Tyson is the better boxer but the longer you stay in the ring with Wilder the more chance you've got of getting caught with a sledgehammer. Really looking forward to this one.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Don't think Fury has the punch power at the highest level to stop Wilder in the first 6 rounds. Its possible a tiring Wilder maybe stopped late on, but it didn't happen last time.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think Wilder will come in with a swift new Rolls Royce, then Fury will counter with a classic Ferrari and a new house, Wilder will come back off the ropes with a platinum Rolex and a condo in Cancun, but Fury will finish it off and win the match with a Private Jet, a Mansion in Bel-Air and a bus full of hookers.

No matter what happens, they'll both leave the ring even richer... :catfight:

:thumbsup:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Fight ordered, can't wait.

Having read Fury's autobiography whilst I was away, victory tomorrow night in Vegas, would possibly represent one of the greatest comebacks in the history of British sport. In June 2016 Fury by his own admission was on the verge of suicide, his personal and professional comeback as told in his book is frankly nothing short of amazing.

IMHO I'm going Fury to stop Wilder Rounds 8,9 or 10.

Got 40/1, 50/1 and 50/1 on rounds 8,9 and 10.

Get on while you can 😂

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got 40/1, 50/1 and 50/1 on rounds 8,9 and 10.

Get on while you can 😂

I dont understand as you are well into your boxing but Fury couldnt stop a bus and the bookies obviously think the same by the odds you have got. What price would I get for Fury points win or Wilder inside the distance which to me is the obvious outcome.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That is the one result I do not expect.

I dont understand as you are well into your boxing but Fury couldnt stop a bus and the bookies obviously think the same by the odds you have got. What price would I get for Fury points win or Wilder inside the distance which to me is the obvious outcome.

So you don't expect Fury to stop him, but you also don't expect a home judges decision?

Ok then...........

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I can’t imagine this fight is going to be very easy to find a TOTALLY LEGAL stream for given how huge it is, anyone got a suggestion? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here