Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Daily Mail article

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Pfffft, every case of grooming gangs they are Asian

Technically 84% of On-street grooming gangs are Asian.
So yes I agree with your statement. (rounding up to the nearest integer)

Unfortunately you aren't prepared to accept the uncomfortable truth that you're only prepared to believe facts that fit with a racist agenda.

Try reading some validated facts and challenge your preconceptions.
It will set you free.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Technically 84% of On-street grooming gangs are Asian.
So yes I agree with your statement. (rounding up to the nearest integer)

Unfortunately you aren't prepared to accept the uncomfortable truth that you're only prepared to believe facts that fit with a racist agenda.

Try reading some validated facts and challenge your preconceptions.
It will set you free.

Racist because I've dared state a fact? That's why they get away with it because the police and social services know they will wave the 'racism' card if they start investigating.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Could have sworn he referenced Prime Minister BoJo in has rap. Oh well, don't care anyway.

He also predictably rapped about the Grenfell victims. The reality is the Tories have done everything they can to help the victims of it (rightly so). You read about the amount of fraud and see just how much they've done to help, but to hear Dave and Stormzy anyone would think they've done nothing.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-fraudsters-who-took-advantage-of-grenfell-11559444

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Following your advice I have googled it. Apparently much of the evidence for this claim is based on a hotly contested study which claimed 84% of grooming gang members were Asian.

The reason the study is contested is because the category they chose to investigate "on-street grooming gangs" did not have a definition prior to the report.
Therefore they were creating a demographic to seek the numbers for, rather than using validated data against existing criteria.

I checked Full fact for the answer to the question.

Interesting read. https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-...le-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

The 84% claimed by this study doesn't stack up with the volume of convicted paedophiles.
"Of the 6,200 or so defendants in these prosecutions, 67% were white, 4% were Asian, 3% were black, 1% were mixed race and 1% were other. For 24% of defendant’s there was no information on their ethnicity."

First time I've used Full fact though, not sure how reliable their points are, but on the surface would appear to be legit.

Further article supporting your point.

https://policinginsight.com/feature...illiams-grooming-gangs-report-and-its-legacy/

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Racist because I've dared state a fact? That's why they get away with it because the police and social services know they will wave the 'racism' card if they start investigating.

No racist because you are using contested data and proposing it as a fact, whilst ignoring independently validated data, because it doesn't support your agenda.

I don't know you from Adam, so won't jump to conclusions, but your opinion seems a little bit ill-informed, if you don't mind me saying.
Don't worry though, it's a problem that affects large swathes of the population and leads to the successes of some rather unsavoury sorts ( I think you know who I mean :wink:)

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
No racist because you are using contested data and proposing it as a fact, whilst ignoring independently validated data, because it doesn't support your agenda.

I don't know you from Adam, so won't jump to conclusions, but your opinion seems a little bit ill-informed, if you don't mind me saying.
Don't worry though, it's a problem that affects large swathes of the population and leads to the successes of some rather unsavoury sorts ( I think you know who I mean :wink:)

I must be imagining it when I read yet another case about a gang of Asians targeting young white girls.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Could have sworn he referenced Prime Minister BoJo in has rap. Oh well, don't care anyway.

He did. He called him racist. He needs no experience of being PM to have that opinion :shrug:

I've got no experience of being PM either but I'm comfortable having, and expressing, the opinion that Boris is a posh wanker looking out for his own interests :shrug:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I must be imagining it when I read yet another case about a gang of Asians targeting young white girls.

You really aren't getting this are you.

I have already agreed with you.. on-street grooming gangs (as defined in the Quilliam report) are undoubtedly predominantly Asians.
You aren't imagining that at all.

Asians undoubtedly can be paedophiles and sexual predators. As can every other race.
This follows broadly the same ratios across all ethnic groups, from the data I have seen so far.

The reason you seem to read about it more and more, is because it drives clicks on websites and you follow every ****ing one!
The one that works for me for some reason is "you won't believe what this star of the seventies looks like now" .
Christ knows why, but it does.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Actually, if you just read that article without having whatever blinkers it is that you have on, you will see she is laying into the Asian grooming gangs who have preyed on vulnerable white girls (not "all Asians and black people" - what a ridiculous thing to say!)

I'm sorry I must have missed the bit in the news story of the Asian grooming gangs where Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey were involved.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Amazing that you got all humpy when I said you posted like an elderly Mail reader and here you are promoting a Mail article by a 62 year old reactionary. :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't get humpy. Oh gosh the 'daily mail' how dare I mention that on NSC, might upset the snowflakes amongst you!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sorry I must have missed the bit in the news story of the Asian grooming gangs where Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey were involved.

So did we all, obviously. Megan and Oprah involved with Asian grooming gangs? - what a story the world has missed! Tell us more (on second thoughts, don't bother; save it for the Sunday Sport).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've dared state a fact?.

Wow. You really do live on the edge don’t you? I wish I had such courage.

As an aside, as you’re so obsessed with my food intake I’ll give you a heads-up that I’ll shortly be posting my review of this lovely Michelin starred restaurant I ate in last night https://golvet.de/en/. Check the restaurant thread. It’s on the 8th floor of a glass building as well, amazing view.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

As an aside, as you’re so obsessed with my food intake I’ll give you a heads-up that I’ll shortly be posting my review of this lovely Michelin starred restaurant I ate in last night https://golvet.de/en/. Check the restaurant thread. It’s on the 8th floor of a glass building as well, amazing view.

Wow, what a setting. Have a great evening.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Just clicked in the link out of interest. Hope you weren’t hungry.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’ve not read all the posts on this, so apologies if I missed any concerns expressed about the victims. It seems the undeniable facts are: there are many Asian grooming gangs; there are many other paedophiles of different ethnicity; the Daily Mail is not to be trusted to provide a completely unbiased opinion on this ( or any) subject.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All of you can't deal with an uncomfortable truth..........
So I don't have to click on that link and give a company I hold in contempt revenue could you please outline the "uncomfortable truth" that I are not dealing with?

Then perhaps I can deal with it.

Edit: looking at your replies since this post I think what you are talking about is an 'uncomfortable opinion'. A fairly vague one at that.

A truth needs to be accompanied by evidence.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here