Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I feel supremely confident we will get a positive result at Sheffield United.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I feel it in my bones, a frantic start by united will be weathered and then, bang a quick counter attack will see us go in front, then we hit them on the counter again with Alexis coming on and stealing the show, very very confident about Saturday, we are going to do one on Sheffield United.

5/2 is a steal, speaking of steals Newcastle away 3/1 looks great value which would set next weekend up nicely for us to leapfrog Palarse......

It is in the cards.....

Anyone else feeling positive :thumbsup:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Sorry people - sadly stuck in the mire of a huge Albion low at the moment. it will take a supreme effort to get me back out of it, and I don't think this weekend will provide it.

D

Deleted member 22389

I had this feeling last week. They have been playing far too well lately, so may be a freak result is on the cards.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I put a tenner on Dunk anytime goalscorer. He's well overdue.

Oh, and a Blade I know HATES him. So that'd be even sweeter.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Firstly looked at the time this was posted, expected 23.49 last night! Hope you've got it sussed

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I feel it in my bones, a frantic start by united will be weathered and then, bang a quick counter attack will see us go in front, then we hit them on the counter again with Alexis coming on and stealing the show, very very confident about Saturday, we are going to do one on Sheffield United.

5/2 is a steal, speaking of steals Newcastle away 3/1 looks great value which would set next weekend up nicely for us to leapfrog Palarse......

It is in the cards.....

16/5 on Bet365

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me too.

I even went 0-3 on the score predict game.

Nothing specifically to do with Argie McJocko but having a player in that nos 10 position does feel like we finally have all the edges and corners of the jigsaw in place.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

It is in the cards.....

I never felt more like singing the blues...

Screen Shot 02-21-20 at 09.16 AM.png

:ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep boot is on the other foot now, they will probably be thinking “We should be beating teams like Brighton” and as long as we can compete toe to toe and restrict them the crowd will probably get restless. A win for the good guys for which we will receive absolutely no credit from the media :smile:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I never felt more like singing the blues...

View attachment 120351

:ffsparr:

Yeah, Yeah who cares.....

This reply epitomises NSC and the willingness of others to just piss on anyone's positive outlook on things....

Bring you down, point out they can find something slightly better....

Christ sake, I was just pointing out we are good value and I felt positive....

Way to bring someone crashing down....

It won't work.... :D

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Admire your optimism but Sheffield United at even money is incredible value IMO.

SU home form P10 W6 D2 L2 overall P10 W5 D2 L3
BHA away form P10 W1 D2 L7 overall P10 W1 D4 L5

They don't score many but nor do they concede so under goals markets might be worth a look.

SU and BTTS No is 2/1 with 365
Draw and no is 7/1 which looks like a bit of value
BHA and no 11/2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here