Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leicester already enquiring.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Plenty more cash rich clubs than us ready to get feck all value for money paying obscene wages he’ll demand and get before eventually the penny drops I.e. overrated and injured.

It’s a no from me. And Tony listens to me... :amex:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Plenty more cash rich clubs than us ready to get feck all value for money paying obscene wages he’ll demand and get before eventually the penny drops I.e. overrated and injured.

It’s a no from me. And Tony listens to me... :amex:

Lallana won’t go from £110k at Liverpool to Brighton’s cap of £60k (if we stay up).

Palace, Stains, Leicester, Wolves all willing to pay big. They seem to have a magic money tree compared to TB.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Lallana won’t go from £110k at Liverpool to Brighton’s cap of £60k (if we stay up).

Palace, Stains, Leicester, Wolves all willing to pay big. They seem to have a magic money tree compared to TB.

And if Man City are successfully taken down by UEFA, it will be interesting to see how many of the clubs you mention follow

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What happened to Jaz Richards BG? I was really excited about that one :(

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep. They all seem to have hundreds of millions more to splash. And who can blame them. When they get wound up, they just bounce back adding the year to their new company name without any of the debt to pay off. All have been crippled before and yet all have bounced back to spend hundreds of millions again and again. It’s a modern economic marvel the PL! Should be called the Alchemy League really!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Almost 32, huge wages, made of glass, not that good.

Well worth £100k a week therefore. More with inflation. Loads of clubs willing to pay that. Just look at Andy Carroll for example. #whenwilltheylearn

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Wow. Just wow.

Past it. On the decline, breaks our salary budget, injury prone and no re-sale value at all.

But apart from that he’d be a pretty good signing?

Wtf are some of you smoking.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I expect West Ham and Villa will both be interested and can afford to pay his £110k per year wages and a healthy signing on fee.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
BBC Sport suggesting that he will leave Liverpool on a free in the summer. Not that we would be in the running to sign him but we can dream.

We’ve got the next Argentina No.10. Why would we want a player who has done nothing decent and bench warmed for most of the last decade?

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He was average when we beat Saints 3.0 back in Jan 2012 so it's a no from me !

JFC was all over him!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Lot of people calling him injury prone which seems harsh as he’s been injury free for a while. He’s not playing because he’s about 8th choice at Liverpool, he’s been fit enough to play pretty much all season.

Still don’t want him anywhere near us though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here