Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City v West Ham

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Live on Sky tonight, 730 ko.

Am I alone in having the 'appy 'ammers right at the top of my wish list for relegation? Entitled fans, shat stadium, shat owners and a bunch of mercenary players. Their only saving grace is they are our PL bunnies!

Anyway, I'll be watching and hoping for a hatful from UAE (north).

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let’s hope City aren’t lacking ambition with their impending suspension.

WHU are right up there as having one of the most entitled fans bases in the PL imo.

COME ON City

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Let’s hope City aren’t lacking ambition with their impending suspension.

WHU are right up there as having one of the most entitled fans bases in the PL imo.

COME ON City
Given there's still scope for a PL points deduction, I'd expect (and hope) Man City to be cracking on.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Am I alone in having the 'appy 'ammers right at the top of my wish list for relegation? Entitled fans, shat stadium, shat owners and a bunch of mercenary players. Their only saving grace is they are our PL bunnies!

You're not alone

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Nope, West Ham going down would be a delight - racist fans (I know all fan bases have them - they seem to have more than most) entitled fans and horrible owners.

I can’t see city switching off as they believe they are not guilty or charges, so they are not going to risk prize money - can’t see anything other than a 4-0 home win.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
LaPorte back after his cynical foul on Webster

Jesus and Aguero will hopefully give my fantasy football team a much needed points boost!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I know some 'Ammers " Fans " who share your view ! They are hoping that they get dicked, relegated and the Dildo brothers leave soon after so they can re-build and have a fresh start.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If they got relegated they could move back to the perfectly sized Upton Park. :jester:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know some 'Ammers " Fans " who share your view ! They are hoping that they get dicked, relegated and the Dildo brothers leave soon after so they can re-build and have a fresh start.

Then they are idiots.

A change of ownership isn't going to change what is inherently wrong with West Ham.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Then they are idiots.

A change of ownership isn't going to change what is inherently wrong with West Ham.

I know that, they will probably end up in the hands of a Far East tyre company or an Indian plutocrat, just repeating their opinion though. They hate Golds and Sullivan for their efforts in stripping millions out of the club and short-termism with managers and players.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Time for City players to send a message to UEFA, a message that says:

“We don’t like the ban you bad bad muthas’.

The only way to do this is to crush the hammers to wretchedness and beyond hope.

Come on Pep & Co.

Destroy them.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just our luck if they get something tonight

If we are relying on others failing rather than getting what we need ourselves we are going down. Luck has nothing to do with it. Winning at the Etihad is tough, if WHU do it they will kick on

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Nothing against WHU in general, just want every team around or below us to get beat every game, mind you though, I do still remember their thug fans wind milling through the North stand at the Goldstone after they had apparently left early, emptying the meccano (sp) stand after we scored our third goal in a nice 3-1 win, I remember the BHA fans waving them goodbye only for them to burst in when the gates were opened for fans to leave ?? Yeah, hope they go down !!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know that, they will probably end up in the hands of a Far East tyre company or an Indian plutocrat, just repeating their opinion though. They hate Golds and Sullivan for their efforts in stripping millions out of the club and short-termism with managers and players.

I do hope they aren't the sort of West Ham fans who:-

- Completely own the "Academy of Football" motif.
- Tearfully felt Upton Park was holding the club back.
- Thought they were too good for the likes of Moyes.
- Were expecting European football.
- Realised too late Moyes was too good for them.
- Believe the club doesn't spend enough in the transfer market.
- Welcomed Moyes back with open arms, saying he should never have been sacked.
- Blame the new stadium only when they lose.
- Think they are too good for the likes of Moyes.
- Wish they'd never left Upton Park.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Desperate for the Hammers to be beaten. The only reason I feel slightly guilty about this is because [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] seems a nice fella. Sorry mate!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here