Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Caroline Lucas

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seems our Caz should have got a freebie in Mustique and had no questions answered...

[tweet]1230046863992197122[/tweet]
Was his freebie against parliamentary rules? Genuine question.

And if she has broken the rules, then she should be in trouble.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Forget the Russian report, what about Caroline eh...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ain't got nothing on that fat piece of shit in charge of us.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To be fair to the sour faced democracy denier, they’re all at it, all sides of the house have their snouts in the swill bucket. I’m more concerned that her and her eco fascists have turned Brighton and Hove into a shanty town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Was his freebie against parliamentary rules? Genuine question.

And if she has broken the rules, then she should be in trouble.

This is what she has been had for.

par tour.JPG

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Politicians - A bit like lawyers, estate agents and recruitment consultants, they lie for a living.

Exactly, I am so disgusted right now.

Baking cakes and offering cheap prize House of Commons tours is so ****ing snowflake generation!

I expect my MP to be funded by private corporations or third party nations who’ll actually give them the budget to get elected and make a difference, even if it is tax breaks for those corporations, or preferential treatment to the countries who have funded them!

Take the ex-investment banker c**t Javid. He spent his pre-political career investment banking and ****ing this country over under a careless Labour government then suddenly, we’ve over spent and over relied on nasty little c**ts like him and we crash and the little f**ker sucks and licks his way in to government! No wonder the horrid f**k C**t thinks he is entitled and tells that lucifer wannabe Johnson where to go.

They are all c**ts really aren’t they but if you think Caroline Lucas is corrupt, you’re about as clever as the brown Palace shaped sludge I flush daily.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
This is what she has been had for.

View attachment 120311

Pledging a level of support isn't bidding in an auction or entering a raffle though?

The article is weird, it seems that the complainant thinks that Lucas was personally pocketing the money but the report acknowledges it was for election fundraising.

£150.00 for a guided tour seems a bit tame compared to £15,000.00 tables.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here