Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheff Utd Tickets

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Unfortunately cant make Saturday and have 2 adult and 1 junior ticket. Anyone know if you can return them or too late...unless someone wants them :D

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
In the same boat, gutteed not to begoing to Sheffield.

I'd just assumed that once you bought an away ticket, that was it. Tough if you cannot go, no refunds given.

Or am I wrong?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Crikey, you have left that late. I would get on the phone sharpish.

I did and I’m glad I did, I didn’t complete the purchase when I thought I’d bought it so I didn’t actually have one. No got the last one and game showing as sold out now:ffsparr::whistle:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I did and I’m glad I did, I didn’t complete the purchase when I thought I’d bought it so I didn’t actually have one. No got the last one and game showing as sold out now:ffsparr::whistle:

I salute my fellow Albion fans who go to away games like this more in hope than expectation - sold out is very impressive.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Unfortunately cant make Saturday and have 2 adult and 1 junior ticket. Anyone know if you can return them or too late...unless someone wants them :D

Its a shame when away tickets get unused, I'm sure there were people on the original thread upset they couldn't get tickets, its also such a shame there is no private messaging facility to put these two groups of people together :wink:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

In the same boat, gutteed not to begoing to Sheffield.

I'd just assumed that once you bought an away ticket, that was it. Tough if you cannot go, no refunds given.

Or am I wrong?

The Supporters' Club newsletter used to include this statement (I have copied this from the November 2018 edition):-

Season-ticket holders can offer their tickets for a game they cannot attend via the “Season Ticket Exchange” at www.seagullstickets.com. A monetary refund is offered. You can return an away ticket up to 72 hours before the match and, if Albion re-sell it, get a refund.

(My emphasis). I haven't seen this language in recent newsletters, so I don't know if the editor simply doesn't include it anymore or if the club's policy has changed. Certainly worth contacting the (football) club in future, for clarification.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I salute my fellow Albion fans who go to away games like this more in hope than expectation - sold out is very impressive.

Especially considering we’ve won 7 out of 51 away games.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Where’s the best place to park for the game?

There’s an Asda about a 10 min walk away so was planning on parking there unless there’s a better option.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
So I cannot use my ticket but I am not allowed to use NSC to see if another Albion fan can make it, as we are not allowed to pass them on. And I cannot return it to the club for resale. Is the above correct.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There is probably a 3 hour limit at ASDA.

It appears that you can pre-book a space in the Furnival Gate NCP for £4 for the day. 10 minute walk from ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here