NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
as quick as an olympic sprinter

But is he quicker than Glenn?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Whoever is advising him is doing a brilliant job, I suspect all of the big clubs in Europe were trying to sign him, but choosing Dortmund looks like an inspired choice and will no doubt be the springboard to a move to one of the European giants for an awful lot of money in the next year or so.

In the meantime he is learning his craft and developing his game in a new league and a different level.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
464 minutes in the CL / 10 goals - one goal every 46th minute.

305 minutes in Bundesliga / 8 goals - one goal every 38 minute

"Special" dont even begin to cover it. It's just straight up absurd.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He still looks like one of Hans Gruber's goons out of Die Hard though

354576.jpg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Whoever is advising him is doing a brilliant job, I suspect all of the big clubs in Europe were trying to sign him, but choosing Dortmund looks like an inspired choice and will no doubt be the springboard to a move to one of the European giants for an awful lot of money in the next year or so.

In the meantime he is learning his craft and developing his game in a new league and a different level.

Couldn't agree more. Firstly, what a prospect. It's his movement that's so natural in the box too. He finds space so easily. Secondly, his advisors have managed him brilliantly and turning down Money United to further his development at a club with a great track record with youth is 100% the right choice.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Couldn't agree more. Firstly, what a prospect. It's his movement that's so natural in the box too. He finds space so easily. Secondly, his advisors have managed him brilliantly and turning down Money United to further his development at a club with a great track record with youth is 100% the right choice.

I'm sure his dad being a real veteran of the football world has played a big part in this. Its good to see it, too many times we see talent signed up by the 'big clubs' only to disappear in their development squads etc..

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
His advisors have managed him brilliantly and turning down Money United to further his development at a club with a great track record with youth is 100% the right choice.
Not 'alf! They played the last quarter of the game with a front three of Haaland - 19, Jadon Sancho - 19 and Giovanni Reyna (who provided the assist) - 17

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Roy Keane were alive today, he'd be spinning in his grave.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Not 'alf! They played the last quarter of the game with a front three of Haaland - 19, Jadon Sancho - 19 and Giovanni Reyna (who provided the assist) - 17

Reyna was also born in England (son of Claudio)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gutted he didn't pick England.

Born in Leeds, and says his dream is to win the PL with Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here