Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Endoscopy,sedation or straight down ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not yet, mostly though. My young grandson would have loved hearing granddad farting. He’s easily pleased and been really impressed with my efforts.

It’s the fourth time I’ve been blown up down there, and honestly this has been the most comfortable.

Glad to hear...Just the once for me...no sedation and very uncomfortable..I think due to not being empty ..so the air was forcing something back up...still I’d rather the the colonoscopy than a tube down the throat

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Glad to hear...Just the once for me...no sedation and very uncomfortable..I think due to not being empty ..so the air was forcing something back up...still I’d rather the the colonoscopy than a tube down the throat

The privacy pants always make me giggle

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Not yet, mostly though. My young grandson would have loved hearing granddad farting. He’s easily pleased and been really impressed with my efforts.

It’s the fourth time I’ve been blown up down there, and honestly this has been the most comfortable.

That's one thing that I never do is fart. It keeps my other half very happy! It must be my medication as my poo is as black as the ace of spades.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That's one thing that I never do is fart. It keeps my other half very happy! It must be my medication as my poo is as black as the ace of spades.

Iron tablets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here