Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
4EEB8C2D-68DD-46EB-BBE0-91A0B068AA03.png

:ffsparr::clap::clap::clap::O:lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“Trabzonspor president Ahmet Agaoglu revealed Spurs are in talks with them over a deal for Sorloth, who is on loan from Crystal Palace at the Turkish club.”

There was talk of the Turks having a ridiculously cheap loan-to-buy deal from Palace and then selling him for off for £20m+.

Looks like he is heading to Spuds.

That’s got to be a kick in the balls for old Beaky?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
All good stats... Apart from the fact Sorloth has never scored a league goal for Crystal Palace, and the leagues he has played in are not really comparable to the English premier league, But if Brighton want to put an offer in ??

012–2015 Rosenborg 2 46 (18)
2013–2015 Rosenborg 6 (0)
2015 → Bodø/Glimt (loan) 26 (13)
2016–2017 FC Groningen 38 (5)
2017–2018 FC Midtjylland 19 (10)
2018– Crystal Palace 16 (0)
2019 → Gent (loan) 19 (4)
2019– → Trabzonspor (loan) 19 (16)

FFS this is desperate stuff. He's shit.

Turkish league is not in top ten leagues, so majority of games it's like Scotland, garbage defences.

Belgium league is 8th and still pretty average.

PL is a big big jump and he's failed that Jump massively.

Would be funny to think it's Roy, but more likely the jump in class was to much.

Think you're getting a new BMX for Christmas and it's a second hand toy from a jumble sale.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looks like this drawn out saga is reaching a conclusion. We will make a tidy sum ( more than I thought initially) and this is earmarked for a young exciting striker. Good luck in Germany Alex .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looks like this drawn out saga is reaching a conclusion. We will make a tidy sum ( more than I thought initially) and this is earmarked for a young exciting striker. Good luck in Germany Alex .

You really should be posting this kind of message on your own message board, not your rivals.

It’s really very sad, needy and retarded.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Fair play.

There was me thinking that the glass was empty, when in fact, to be fair, it's actually 1/118th full.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Also wishing Neil Shipperly all the best.
Oh wait :facepalm::shootself

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You really should be posting this kind of message on your own message board, not your rivals.

It’s really very sad, needy and retarded.

I thought it was quite valid.
Another Palace thread about one of our players, and he was just giving an update on the situation, and it turned out to be true.
Retarded ? Really ???? :wrong:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought it was quite valid.
Another Palace thread about one of our players, and he was just giving an update on the situation, and it turned out to be true.
Retarded ? Really ???? :wrong:
[tweet]1308449010282377216[/tweet]

Here's one dedicated to you troll :lol:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

You would do well to read the Athletic article that suggest even with the inflated amount Red Bull are paying that actually you’re breaking even or....

The tidy sum of -£3m?

...maybe worse than break even

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here