Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall announce plans to increase stadium capacity to 34,000

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
34,000. That’s quite a lot of racists they’re gonna have to find to fill it. How many voted Brexit in Bermondsey?

I find your eternal bitterness extremely pleasing. :O Very nice stadium. I hope it gets built.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We averaged 15351 that season, Stop making up rubbish Dan.

How's the new stand looking?

Construction started 15 months ago, so it must be taking shape now.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
34,000. That’s quite a lot of racists they’re gonna have to find to fill it. How many voted Brexit in Bermondsey?

So voting leave makes you a racist does it? Again typical of the elitist snobby left implying that voting leave makes you a racist. Perhaps you could go down to a Cornish fishing village or a working man's club in Sunderland and try calling the 'vote leavers' racists, would like to see how far you get with that one.

Perhaps you could tell the thoroughly decent Millwall fans I know (I often work near the Den) racists to their faces? You won't though will you, as if you would ever leave your hermetically sealed cosy elitist world.

And before you ask I voted remain.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I often attend The Den when we are not at the AMEX as B/F is a Millwall Fan, I personally haven't come across any racist fans and they majority of them are just the same as the majority of our fans, thats not to say there isn't any. I doubt that there is a club that doesn't have any at all.

It is very run down around the ground so it is good to see that it is going to be developed.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I often attend The Den when we are not at the AMEX as B/F is a Millwall Fan, I personally haven't come across any racist fans and they majority of them are just the same as the majority of our fans, thats not to say there isn't any. I doubt that there is a club that doesn't have any at all.

It is very run down around the ground so it is good to see that it is going to be developed.

Be careful putting stuff like that you'll upset the oh so 'tolerant' elite on here who to love label who swathes of people such as Milwall fans as homophobics and racists.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
So voting leave makes you a racist does it? Again typical of the elitist snobby left implying that voting leave makes you a racist. Perhaps you could go down to a Cornish fishing village or a working man's club in Sunderland and try calling the 'vote leavers' racists, would like to see how far you get with that one.

Perhaps you could tell the thoroughly decent Millwall fans I know (I often work near the Den) racists to their faces? You won't though will you, as if you would ever leave your hermetically sealed cosy elitist world.

And before you ask I voted remain.

Have you had a look at North Stand Banter? They're not all racist frothing at the mouth Leavers, just the majority...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You won't though will you, as if you would ever leave your hermetically sealed cosy elitist world.

Think you’re being unfair here; you have no idea how brutally tough my life is.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Think you’re being unfair here; you have no idea how brutally tough my life is.

I do believe me as I've seen how much you have to 'suffer' the poor quality food in the 1901.

Notice a blase and bland comment on part of my post, the rest you ignored!!!! Don't like being challenged do you!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I agree not all Millwall fans are racist thugs. Some are just thugs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do believe me as I've seen how much you have to 'suffer' the poor quality food in the 1901.

Notice a blase and bland comment on part of my post, the rest you ignored!!!! Don't like being challenged do you!!!

Treated with the contempt it deserved is not quite the same as ignored....but please carry on.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Be careful putting stuff like that you'll upset the oh so 'tolerant' elite on here who to love label who swathes of people such as Milwall fans as homophobics and racists.

I'm probably going to regret asking but I'm curious why you keep labelling anyone vaguely leftwing as "elite" or "elitist"? I thought that term was only applied to those that went to Eton or were Bullingdon Club members etc.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I agree not all Millwall fans are racist thugs. Some are just thugs.

Some are neither Racist or Thugs nor are they Homophobic.

Millwall Chairman and the Club work harder than any other Club to try and fight the Stereotypes you mention. Yes they have possibly had to, no one could deny that but you do the good people who work tirelessly to combat those elements a disservice with sweeping statements like that. I would like to think that it was a ''tongue in cheek'' remark

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Some are neither Racist or Thugs nor are they Homophobic.

Millwall Chairman and the Club work harder than any other Club to try and fight the Stereotypes you mention. Yes they have possibly had to, no one could deny that but you do the good people who work tirelessly to combat those elements a disservice with sweeping statements like that. I would like to think that it was a ''tongue in cheek'' remark

Am I the only one who sort of want them to remain thugs? Racism etc is no good though.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Am I the only one who sort of want them to remain thugs? Racism etc is no good though.

YES probably

I would love to see the image of Millwall improved. The atmosphere at The Den is superb. They are a good Club and I dislike them being associated with their image of days gone by. There is no place for it within Football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here