Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Is it acceptable for players to step out dressed like this ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who's stopping them ?
No-one is. But the tone of the thread title seems to suggest you don't find it acceptable.

Why even comment on it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No-one is. But the tone of the thread title seems to suggest you don't find it acceptable.

Why even comment on it?

It was a play on the balloongate 'is it acceptable' thread, but never mind. If you actually believe I have a "problem" with it, as opposed to just sharing a pic I found vaguely amusing then fine. Lets chalk it up as a hate crime and we can all raise our handbags and clutch at our pearls.

The NSC police are out in force. Let hand-wringing commence.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Why even comment on it?

Why comment on anything then ?

It was a play on the balloongate 'is it acceptable' thread, but never mind. If you actually believe I have a "problem" with it, as opposed to just sharing a pic I found vaguely amusing then fine. Lets chalk it up as a hate crime and we can all raise our handbags and clutch at our pearls.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I knew winkle pickers would come back into fashion at some time, but didn't expect them to be purple.

Purple Winkle Pickers was the name of a band I was in but it didn't last long.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why comment on anything then ?

Er, ok. I didn't get the reference to 'ballongate' so clearly I was wrong.

Apologies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here