Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Is it acceptable for players to step out dressed like this ?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Especially the shirt, are those massive collars now back in fashion then?

And the trousers... look like the 'bags' that Frogget charged about two week's wages to acquire.

There are a few dudes and dudesses starting to wear the threads from the late 70s (poor misguided souls)

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
24784434-8007979-image-a-63_1581796869514.jpg

Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies, last week in NYC. In fairness, DCL has kind of carried it off. I can only assume that Davies lost a bet with someone. ???

Would love to hear Duncan Fergusons comments.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes it is. Life is too short to worry what others think.

This.

Exactly.

Given the week that has been, surely we don't need to chastise others for how they choose to dress..

Will we never learn? 😥

And this too.

It's not like it makes any difference to anyone, so just let them get on with it :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies, last week in NYC. In fairness, DCL has kind of carried it off. I can only assume that Davies lost a bet with someone. ???

Easy, Mrs T explains to me that there are some colour issues and jacket length question marks but, personally, I am all for footballers getting a bit metrosexual.

This, by contrast, is how things used to be. :facepalm:

smoooth.jpg

Captain.jpg

storeymoore.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
People who have problems with how other people dress have problems.

You misunderstand the thread. In the great game of taking the piss for comedy value, anything short of mocking the genuinely afflicted, or randomly and relentlessly picking on an individual for no earthly reason, is worth consideration. I'm IN.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Davies looks exactly how I’d imagine [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] dresses.

No that's Herr Tubthumper, were it not for the fact he types as if he's bald.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully Everton will be launching an investigation in to DCL & Davies for bringing the club into disrepute. Perfectly justified IMHO, what were they thinking?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
My dad used to wear yellow Farrahs and I am always up for embarrassing the kids with my fashion sense so I have the utmost respect for anyone who sticks 2 fingers up to the fashion police.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People who have problems with how other people dress have problems.

Who said I have a problem ? I couldn't give a shite what they wear, it was just a pic that made me chuckle.

Are we now at a stage where a lighthearted thread about a couple of young footballers posing in...unusual clothes, is off limits ? Its hardly a vitriolic personal online vendetta of abuse is it.

:rolleyes:

Here we go...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Who said I have a problem ? I couldn't give a shite what they wear, it was just a pic that made me chuckle.

Are we now at a stage where a lighthearted thread about a couple of young footballers posing in...unusual clothes, is off limits ? Its hardly a vitriolic personal online vendetta of abuse is it.

:rolleyes:

Here we go...

Didnt mean you (could have clarified that), but some people are very sensitive about what other people are wearing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here