Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Looking for David D - a big Albion fan from the 70s/80s

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hi all,

I'm trying to locate an Albion fan from Worthing called David. His surname begins with D too, but I don't want to put his full name on here. He's a jolly, little fella and used to follow the Albion home away for many years.

He lent me some old Albion memorabilia (press cuttings, programmes, scrap books) for a project 12 years or so ago, but I lost contact with him after that. I would like to return his things to him as I am moving house and having a clear out.

If anyone knows where I can contact him please PM me.

Thank you (y)

So basically you stole this bloke's stuff, and now you don't want it anymore you're stalking him across the internet so you can dump it on his doorstep? ???

Top work. :lolol: :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGW4LrdC5Zw

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hi all,

I'm trying to locate an Albion fan from Worthing called David. His surname begins with D too, but I don't want to put his full name on here. He's a jolly, little fella and used to follow the Albion home away for many years.

He lent me some old Albion memorabilia (press cuttings, programmes, scrap books) for a project 12 years or so ago, but I lost contact with him after that. I would like to return his things to him as I am moving house and having a clear out.

If anyone knows where I can contact him please PM me.

Thank you (y)

Here is a list of David D:s from the BHAFC FB group (16k members) I'm in:

David D*y
David Dr*ke
David D*nton
David D*wney
David D*wling (lives in Worthing according to FB)
David D*rling
David Drew-Be*r
David Dunst*ll
David D*ckinson

* usually means A or O

If any of these names rings a bell, just tell me and I'll give you the link to their profile.

If not, I'll find more.

And before anyone tell me how weird I am: thank you, I know, but when it comes to this kind of stuff I'm also disgustingly useful.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

David D*y
David Dr*ke
David D*nton
David D*wney
David D*rling
David Drew-Be*r
David Dunst*ll
David D*ckinson

* usually means A or O

If any of these names rings a bell, just tell me and I'll give you the link to their profile.

If not, I'll find more.

And before anyone tell me how weird I am: thank you, I know, but when it comes to this kind of stuff I'm also disgustingly useful.

Was there any of them called Rodney?

Jul 7, 2003
I used to work with him 25 years ago but haven't seen him around for a long time. Would be retired by now.

Jul 7, 2003
Thinking about it [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] may have seen him more recently than me.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

David D*y
David Dr*ke
David D*nton
David D*wney
David D*rling
David Drew-Be*r
David Dunst*ll
David D*ckinson

* usually means A or O

If not, I'll find more.

Can you send them all a quick email too? CC your pal Paul Barber in for old times sake.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can you send them all a quick email too? CC your pal Paul Barber in for old times sake.

paulb.jpg

... nah we ended on a good note and if there is one advice I would give myself it would be: dont do that shit again.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here