Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Alexa, what are you doing on my wrist?"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mines a Natural History Museum add for some reason. What does everybody else have? ???

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The University of Portsmouth wants inspiration for some reason. Had my graduation ceremony in Portsmouth but naff all to do with the University there.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
NSC.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And now I get the Alexa one - I blame [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now I think it thinks I am Swansman

1.png

I can't even take a bottle cap into the ground - not sure beating him will end well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Jeff Bezos is a dirty,dirty man.
You want to be careful. My old boss swears he was pulled over for speeding because he had mention Echelon on his mobile earlier that day. Nothing to do with the fact he was actually speeding. Mentioning Bezos in a negative light might not end well for you. They might start shipping your stuff via Hermes - a fate worse than death.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Holiday homes and Range Rovers for me. I think they may have miscalculated my personal wealth.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I haven't got one (for a change!).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It was netball (I haven't played for decades) and is now holiday homes and villas.
I watch a lot of Youtube videos on the TV these days but the occasional time my girlfriend watches one at the same time, I get an ad for holiday cottages. I never get it when I am watching on my own. Don't think my TV has facial recognition but you wouldn't put anything past them.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
82C41B2E-81F9-47F7-A3A8-E2F03ECE5174.jpeg

Some sort of anti intrusion home alarm.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm sensing that the ambiguity of context of the ad in my OP is wasted here. I know I'm easily amused, and, while not at the levels of debauchery exhibited by our resident DULLARD, somewhat prone to seeing sexual innuendo in innocent statements, but I can't be the only one who wondered what exactly Alexa was doing "on my wrist". Can I?

Oh well. Carry on.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm sensing that the ambiguity of context of the ad in my OP is wasted here. I know I'm easily amused, and, while not at the levels of debauchery exhibited by our resident DULLARD, somewhat prone to seeing sexual innuendo in innocent statements, but I can't be the only one who wondered what exactly Alexa was doing "on my wrist". Can I?

Oh well. Carry on.
He isn't OUR resident DULLARD now. He is mine. I can't turn on my TV or iPod without him droning on. And don't get me started on my recent trip to the British Library. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here