Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jogging bottoms

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Awful dreadful use of fabric of unknown other usage!

Corduroy is acceptable if you're feeling slack.

I believe denim is available in 'soft' and 'stretchy' these days.

I have literally just taken delivery of a pair of Levi's sat-prest, as low as I'm prepared to stoop in our office.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Awful dreadful use of fabric of unknown other usage!

Corduroy is acceptable if you're feeling slack.

I believe denim is available in 'soft' and 'stretchy' these days.

I have literally just taken delivery of a pair of Levi's sat-prest, as low as I'm prepared to stoop in our office.

I agree fella, the most comfortable wear I have are the carhartt work chinos...

No lie, just seen someone cross the road in Lancing in Burgundy joggers, white socks, black slip on shoes, green puffer jacket and to top it off a black leather Deer stalker hat....

I am not sure if it is just Lancing or a middle age thing, still there is no excuse for it.....
He was with his wife, surely someone should just stop him at the front door with palm facing up....

"Wow stop right there fella, you can't go out like that"
"Get back upstairs and change"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Guessing you don't wear 'grey sweatpants', [MENTION=21064]easy_10[/MENTION]?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am not one to pass judgement on sartorial standards - but when you are young and slim you look good in almost anything. When you get the other side of 60 you do not want to give the impression of having given up. These are in the same basket as crocs for me. That ship has sailed. Until I do actually give up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They wear pyjamas don’t they and on the school run.

A mate of mine briefly had a Brazilian girlfriend; she once got out of bed, wrapped a bedsheet around herself and went to the local newsagents for fags. Admittedly the shop was next door but even so. She also got arrested and charged for ABH with a man who tried to mug her; she whacked him in the face with a set of keys. The case was eventually dropped.

The relationship didn’t last long; my friend said she was hard work and a bit loco at times.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Only downside - hard to conceal a surprise boner...would tuck it under the waistband but half would be on show

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am not one to pass judgement on sartorial standards - but when you are young and slim you look good in almost anything. When you get the other side of 60 you do not want to give the impression of having given up. These are in the same basket as crocs for me. That ship has sailed. Until I do actually give up.

If you ever needed a reason to dump your shares in M&S pronto tonto, just take a quick visit to the menswear section in Western Road. Storeful of unsold 'slimfit' and 'skinny' jeans languishing on the racks, when the vast majority of their clientele are fat and old and only interested in very stretchy waistlines and, er, 'stormwear' :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A mate of mine briefly had a Brazilian girlfriend; she once got out of bed, wrapped a bedsheet around herself and went to the local newsagents for fags. Admittedly the shop was next door but even so. She also got arrested and charged for ABH with a man who tried to mug her; she whacked him in the face with a set of keys. The case was eventually dropped.

The relationship didn’t last long; my friend said she was hard work and a bit loco at times.

The Latin temperament!

A former colleague dated an Anglo-Italian young lady. Any transgression by him, he feared for his tackle.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm new to the party after getting a SOAKING the other day that put my jeans out of commission for the evening, which led to me borrowing a slightly small pair of jogging bottoms from the doris. I don't jog (obvs - who needs that in their lives ?). But for general loafing around at home, they are, frankly, exceptional. She went and got me a pair of my own, and I love them.

I like the soft, warm, loose feel. The pockets at the sides, just so accessible to shove my hands in. The fact I can get my penis out easily, without having to fumble with multiple buttons. The lack of beltage. I'm giving a shout-out to jogging bottoms. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the house in them yet - not even to Asdas, lets go easy. But for homewear, I'm completely sold.

Jogging bottoms - who knew ??

Embrace your inner chav and wear em down to Tesco’s.

Nail on the head. Nothing beats an overweight lardarse who hasn’t done a moments exercise in years waddling in and out of JD Sports or similar while bedecked from head to toe in high-performance branded sportswear. Before flumping into MacDonalds for a huge pig out, but with Diet Coke as their drink, natch.

(This has nothing to do with the OP’s original topic, I just fancied a bit of ranting and lazy stereotyping.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might I suggest a trip down to Aldi's iconic 'middle aisle' as they still have on offer a green heavy duty variety of jogging bottoms that ticks all the boxes. I am the proud owner of four pairs of JB.s including my favourite grey pair bought from the club store in the sale two winters ago. A big shout out from me too. :thumbsup:

I swear this thread has been set up just to annoy me (see other thread regarding declining standards of English)

AsdaS
TescoS
AldiS
MACdonalds

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I swear this thread has been set up just to annoy me (see other thread regarding declining standards of English)

AsdaS
TescoS
AldiS
MACdonalds

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Whilst I take your general point, you owe [MENTION=1694]shingle[/MENTION] an apology.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Yes, but did he mention she went like a train and never mind swallowing she'd gargle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here