Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jogging bottoms

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm new to the party after getting a SOAKING the other day that put my jeans out of commission for the evening, which led to me borrowing a slightly small pair of jogging bottoms from the doris. I don't jog (obvs - who needs that in their lives ?). But for general loafing around at home, they are, frankly, exceptional. She went and got me a pair of my own, and I love them.

I like the soft, warm, loose feel. The pockets at the sides, just so accessible to shove my hands in. The fact I can get my penis out easily, without having to fumble with multiple buttons. The lack of beltage. I'm giving a shout-out to jogging bottoms. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the house in them yet - not even to Asdas, lets go easy. But for homewear, I'm completely sold.

Jogging bottoms - who knew ??

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Embrace your inner chav and wear em down to Tesco’s.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Big fan

Happy to throw them on after a hard day. Game Changer ©

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Embrace your inner chav and wear em down to Tesco’s.

For max chav show just a hint of butt cleavage and make sure they are that lovely light shade of grey that just beautifully shows off the suspicious stains in the crotch area.

Of course you could just buy them from NEXT and they are now ' lounge pants ' and totally acceptable :)

theboybilly

I'm new to the party after getting a SOAKING the other day that put my jeans out of commission for the evening, which led to me borrowing a slightly small pair of jogging bottoms from the doris. I don't jog (obvs - who needs that in their lives ?). But for general loafing around at home, they are, frankly, exceptional. She went and got me a pair of my own, and I love them.

I like the soft, warm, loose feel. The pockets at the sides, just so accessible to shove my hands in. The fact I can get my penis out easily, without having to fumble with multiple buttons. The lack of beltage. I'm giving a shout-out to jogging bottoms. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the house in them yet - not even to Asdas, lets go easy. But for homewear, I'm completely sold.

I'm sure I read something like this in Viz :hilton:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
For max chav show just a hint of butt cleavage and make sure they are that lovely light shade of grey that just beautifully shows off the suspicious stains in the crotch area.

Of course you could just buy them from NEXT and they are now ' lounge pants ' and totally acceptable :)

Lol! Wear them out stained too I guess? Skid marked going too far?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They wear pyjamas don’t they and on the school run.

Standards! (See my rant on language thread). We must uphold standards for the very survival of civilisation. In my government, such types would be transported Tolpuddle style!

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
They are indeed a game changer, love wearing mine around the house or if picking up or dropping kids somewhere in the car. Only time I wear them out is if to run (not literally) over to the garage which is 5mins away to get something like milk.

But to wear around the food shop or to go to town etc in them punish:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
sweat-pants_o_1276011.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As soon as I get in from work I discard my work jogging bottoms.... shower ..... and then put my loafing jogging bottoms on. I’ve been a convert for a few years now. I can’t get enough of them.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They're great for what you describe but I certainly wouldn't take them further and wear outside. They're a bit like that crazy German exchange student at University......... great for and comfy with virtually ANYTHING privately at home. Come into their best performance level when they get soaking wet (especially compared to boring, standard jeans). But you couldn't take them to many social activities without a lot of strange, questioning looks that granted also involve just a hint of jealousy that you're daring to go through 'that phase'. If you do that be prepared for everyone to start trying to pinch them too!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Nail on the head. Nothing beats an overweight lardarse who hasn’t done a moments exercise in years waddling in and out of JD Sports or similar while bedecked from head to toe in high-performance branded sportswear. Before flumping into MacDonalds for a huge pig out, but with Diet Coke as their drink, natch.

(This has nothing to do with the OP’s original topic, I just fancied a bit of ranting and lazy stereotyping.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Be aware, women will look at your cock if you wear joggers in public. Mine has told me they all do it.

That's probably because of the ease of access. If they want to look at it all they have to do is pull down the elastic waist band instead of fumbling around with zips, buttons and belts. As long as they ask permission first I'm always happy to oblige but it does make the Tesco's shopping trip take much longer than usual when you're stopped in nearly every aisle by women wanting to whip it out just so they can have a look.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

I'm surprised nobody's asked yet but what colour are they? It makes all the difference and it will also teĺl us a lot about your wife.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I got a couple of pairs (one black/one blue) that look like jeans at first glance but have all the comfort of joggers, really good quality too. I hardly ever wear my jeans now.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I generally wear the shorts version of joggers indoors all year round. You can then just slide a leg up for p1ss.
Easy access for all occasions

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here