Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Funniest posts

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Even more curious is doing a google search on that supposed forum post only returns NSC as a page where that sentence occurs.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Even more curious is doing a google search on that supposed forum post only returns NSC as a page where that sentence occurs.

How very odd. Even more curious is the fact that you actually went to the trouble of googling it to verify the source. How sad.

It was changed to improve (not make perfect lest you commence another crucifixion) the English. It came from a fishing forum.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How very odd. Even more curious is the fact that you actually went to the trouble of googling it to verify the source. How sad.

It was changed to improve (not make perfect lest you commence another crucifixion) the English. It came from a fishing forum.

How sad? I just wanted to join the hotbed of mirth and fun! I couldn't believe what I'd been missing.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
How sad? I just wanted to join the hotbed of mirth and fun! I couldn't believe what I'd been missing.

I'm currently standing up with my nose against the living room wall staring into nothingness. It's ok though
because I'm finding it far more entertaining than this thread.

(obviously I wasn't doing that when I typed this, but I am now. In a second I will I mean).

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I’m never going to get the 1min back that it took to read this thread (and post this pointless reply).

That’s as funny as it gets folks.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’m never going to get the 1min back that it took to read this thread (and post this pointless reply).

That’s as funny as it gets folks.

Yeah too bad really.. was some potential in the topic: I was hoping it would be some kind of list of the funniest ever NSC threads. I've been waiting for that since randomly reading some ancient thread about BG getting thrown out from some supporter meeting with Dick Knight.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Deeply, deeply, deeply unfunny. I'm also wagering that coffee wasn't actually spat out. I always find it curious when that reaction is posted about, yet have never actually seen it happen. Generally accompanies something, as in this case, which couldn't be less funny.

What's the name of the other forum?

giphy.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah too bad really.. was some potential in the topic: I was hoping it would be some kind of list of the funniest ever NSC threads. I've been waiting for that since randomly reading some ancient thread about BG getting thrown out from some supporter meeting with Dick Knight.

Can I point you to NSC Gold

Nursery Rhymes ( although this might not be as amusing to someone who doesn’t know the players of the time) and NSC Family Fortunes as well as Stay Off The Pitch for the final whistle(when Cardiff blew promotion in the last seconds of the last game of the season) are all classic early NSC

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why do some people say they spat coffee all over their desk or keyboard?

Is it just something to enhance the story?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why do some people say they spat coffee all over their desk or keyboard?

Is it just something to enhance the story?

Does anyone ever spit tea over their desk or is it just coffee?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Jesus, thanks so much for making a new(ish) member feel so welcome. I don't think I'll bother again. You should feel proud of yourselves.

Don't be like that, please do bother again, brilliant thread every post is funny after the opening one :clap2:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

You know, there is a fine line between fishing, and just holding a rod out over the water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here