Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Funniest posts

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I saw this posted on another forum. It led to my spitting coffee all over my desk.

"Sat playing Lego with the boy. He’s getting Annoyed with me because I’m trying to line the windows up with door heights and alike and he doesn’t think it matters but it will lose its Structural integrity if not built right"

Any others as I'm bored shitless?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wow that other forum sounds like a barrel of laughs. Sign me up!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
C08E1E69-FC11-4F51-8D59-BB3E82E82C65.jpeg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It reads like a tweet from the Boring James Milner account, had it been then it might have been mildly amusing. However I fail to see anything funny in this context.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I saw this posted on another forum. It led to my spitting coffee all over my desk.

"Sat playing Lego with the boy. He’s getting Annoyed with me because I’m trying to line the windows up with door heights and alike and he doesn’t think it matters but it will lose its Structural integrity if not built right"

Any others as I'm bored shitless?

I actually smiled at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
#NoContextNorthStandChat

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ok not very funny but Lego is annoying in so much that they never give you enough single lintel type bricks. It doesn’t set a good example does it for future bricklayers and builders.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Deeply, deeply, deeply unfunny. I'm also wagering that coffee wasn't actually spat out. I always find it curious when that reaction is posted about, yet have never actually seen it happen. Generally accompanies something, as in this case, which couldn't be less funny.

What's the name of the other forum?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was walking down the street with my wife and there was a bloke I recognised up ahead. I said to my wife: 'That bloke reminds me of Ghandi'. My wife said: 'He looks nothing like Ghandi.' As we passed him, he tapped me on my shoulder and said: 'Oi Wellesley, don't forget Ghandi!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here