Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I'm not a Utd season ticket holder, but

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Harry (about to score a hattrick) Maguire is shitehouse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Slab head made a bad mistake leaving Leicester

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Given the red card that was given after VAR advice for kicking out earlier this season, I think he's lucky to still be on the pitch.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Given the red card that was given after VAR advice for kicking out earlier this season, I think he's lucky to still be on the pitch.

If you are on about the Chelsea lad running into HMs boot and taking one in the gonads if someone had been sent off for that I think I would have given up on football:wink:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Whereas Leicester did fantastic business letting him go.

Brilliant bit of business, £80 odd million in the bank and they already had the replacement in the squad and he’s actually a miles better player than Maguire.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you are on about the Chelsea lad running into HMs boot and taking one in the gonads if someone had been sent off for that I think I would have given up on football:wink:

Maguire left his left leg up (I think deliberately but...), that was never a red card. It was what he did with his right leg that had been low on the ground - he needlessly lifts his right foot up and actually pushes his foot into the Chelsea lad's 'mummy/daddy button'. I say it is a red card on the basis there was a VAR red card for a very similar kicking out earlier this season - if they were being consistent it would have seen him sent off.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
That was worse than Son’s earlier in the season. “Not that kind of player”

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Maguire left his left leg up (I think deliberately but...), that was never a red card. It was what he did with his right leg that had been low on the ground - he needlessly lifts his right foot up and actually pushes his foot into the Chelsea lad's 'mummy/daddy button'. I say it is a red card on the basis there was a VAR red card for a very similar kicking out earlier this season - if they were being consistent it would have seen him sent off.
I would say different......as did VAR, and the ref for that matter. Chelsea lad ran into boot of player who was falling over. No intent was meant, how could someone be so quick to alter their foot movement to try and harm them. Unfortunate that it happened right by the Chelsea dugout and subs bench who sreamed for punishment but come on do you honestly think he meant to kick him there.....really....it was an accident.:clap2:

Had to edit my post to say I am not a HM fan at all......complete waste of money.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I would say different......as did VAR, and the ref for that matter. Chelsea lad ran into boot of player who was falling over. No intent was meant, how could someone be so quick to alter their foot movement to try and harm them. Unfortunate that it happened right by the Chelsea dugout and subs bench who sreamed for punishment but come on do you honestly think he meant to kick him there.....really....it was an accident.:clap2:

Had to edit my post to say I am not a HM fan at all......complete waste of money.

Bollocks (He kicked him in them deliberately).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scholes thinks Maguire "got away with one".

I think he actually got away with 3, neither being the kick out.

He got a lucky pin ball, when completely flatfooted.
He got bypassed when Bailly danced around the area covering for him.
Woefully outplayed when MB wasted a chance at the end.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
What is the point of var? Fred clearly pushed Azpilicueta first so he couldn't help but push Williams. This season is turning into a farce.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Told yer.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think Harry (about to score a hattrick) Maguire is shitehouse.

The latest in an appalling mismatch of actual talent versus club status that has encompassed the likes of Neil Webb, Peter Davenport and Gary Birtles. With a nod to our very own Mahoney Pony Johnson, quite how Trading Standards prosecution collapsed is still a mystery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here